Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Hyatt.comUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
Priceline
FindHotelUS$125
All reviews full kitchen living area long term stay spacious room early check home away from home new jersey extended stay wegmans erica dishwasher shuttle pots nj
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Beautifully spacious suites that have two private rooms with a living area in between with a small kitchen. Everything you could possibly want or need with the bedrooms being private with their own bathrooms. The cost was also reasonable and every staff member I encountered on my two stays were beyond friendly. This hotel is bookmarked as my go to place when traveling!!

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Our children saved up to send us away for a few days for our 40th wedding anniversary. They sent us to New Jersey for two days and then we’re going to PA for another two days. We got here yesterday and it was very very hot. We asked to go into the pool and they said no you have to sign up. They will not allow us to sign up for that day so we signed up for 3 PM the following day. The following day it was 90° out and we noticed no one was in the pool at 12 o’clock. We went to the front desk and we asked if we could go into the pool and we were told sure do you want to switch your 3 o’clock? We said no we want to keep both because there’s no one at all in the pool right now it’s empty, she said no one session a day. So we are presently sitting in our room watching TV on my anniversary trip. They are not accommodating at all. I called corporate and the woman could not believe they would not allow us in the pool. She had me hold on while she called the reservation desk and spoke with a woman who said absolutely not that’s their rule. Why would you not allow your guests to go into an empty pool? And be prepared to roll into the center of the bed because there’s dips in the mattress. Breakfast is supposed to be included and if you want to call this breakfast it’s powdered eggs, five french fries were in the Buffay pan, and cold cereal. And it was only 8:30 AM. So here we sit waiting for the day to end so we could leave to go to PA tomorrow. Do not come to this hotel under any circumstance. You will not be treated as a guest should be treated.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. Our pool is open but with restrictions that have been put in place by our local health department. I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are working on ways that we can improve our service while following guidelines and being hospitable to our guests.

Kyshad C - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I would not stay in this hotel if I was homeless. There was a large inappropriate party the night we stayed in your hotel. The noise level after 10pm was horrible. I had a small child and traveled for hours. The front desk did NOT care at all about the party. I called 3 times at 10:12pm, 11:11pm and 12:11pm to report the noise outside our window. Clearly this is a trashy, party hotel for scum. I would NEVER recommend this hotel EVER. You should be closed down.

Management response:Responded 16 June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we do apologize that your stay was not to your liking. Your feedback will be part of our coach and counseling of our team to ensure that we improve on service. We strive to offer hospitable service to all guests and we are sadden to hear that we let you down.

Kyshad C
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2021

This was my first time returning in approximately 16 months. I found all necessary precautions were taken to welcome guests back. Safety and comfort were the hotel’s priority and skeptics need not worry.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Amy Herberg, General Manager at Hyatt House Parsippany/Whippany, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Hello JaniceJ192,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are happy you felt safe and comfortable, as that is our #1 goal. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Amy H.

Reviewed 2 June 2021

I felt like a high-end customer that had been staying at this location for years. Customer service was phenomenal!

Accommodated on ever need and I felt heard. Will definitely be returning very soon. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear ckladyblue,

Thank you for the fantastic review and kind words following your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,