Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
View deal
Booking.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
FindHotelUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
All reviews hotel room housekeeping staff nj gym rt rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

My husband and I unsuccessfully tried to find a hotel on Rt 10 in Whippany, NJ. The 4 or 5 we first tried were all sold out. The Sonesta was our last chance. The desk clerk,Nathan, was understanding and helpful. He had 1 room left. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfy. We were very happy.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2021

Our group was attending our daughter's wedding and occupied over 50 rooms for two nights. We had previously booked a block of rooms at another nearby hotel. When we learned in July that our previous hotel, which had closed during the pandemic, would not open in time for our event, we had to scramble to find suitable accommodations. The Sonesta Select came through with flying colors.
The Sales Director, Giulia Racchi, did everything possible to ensure that our experience was everything we hoped for. She and Nini Sears, the Front Office Supervisor, re-booked the rooms for our guests and worked with us and the groom's parents to make sure everything was exactly as we planned. Giulia arranged transportation to and from the wedding venue and provided space for meals and an after-party.
The rooms and common areas inside and out were spotlessly clean. The hotel was refurbished in 2018 and everything looked brand new. Some of the rooms also had sofa beds convertible to twin or full beds, which were convenient for families with children or other extra guests.
During our stay, Giulia and the General Manager, Meagan, regularly checked with us to confirm that everything was meeting or exceeding our expectations.
Nini and Maria also contributed to the success of our weekend, and the housekeeping staff were the friendliest I've met in many years of traveling.
I wish we had time to use the gym, because it was far more extensive than 90% of hotel gyms.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 16 July 2021

I needed a hotel room on short notice, and I was on a strict budget. This hotel was the best reviewed I could find for the money I had, and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, impeccably clean, and well appointed. While it was not "luxurious" per se, I wasn't paying luxury rates either. This is a fabulous value for the money, and I would highly recommend it based on that.

Room tip: Exceptional value for the $
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

My wife and I stayed there last September to get away from the kids for a night. Room was fine and it was inexpensive. Just tried to book another night there and now there's a bogus parking fee? It's a motel, not a luxury hotel in the city... I'll be staying elsewhere

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2020

I have only stayed here a couple of times but in general like the property. The rooms are good, some even with a nice balcony. The workout room is very good with several treadmills, bikes, etc... all you need and certainly more than you typical find in a hotel of this price range. The food and service at the courtyard is fine and is convenient. But the real difference is made by Nini from the front desk who is always very friendly and ready to help you with a big smile

Date of stay: January 2020