“Happy New Year”
Review of Colleen's By The Sea - CLOSED

Colleen's By The Sea
Description: Colleen's by the Sea is located at 222 E Schellenger Avenue, in the popular summer resort destination town of Wildwood NJ located in Cape May County. We offer an upscale dining experience with casual elegance that the entire family can enjoy. We have an extensive menu with everything from our famous Hercules Cut (Bone-in Prime Rib, 3Ibs. or more!) or Seafood Pescatore (sauteed fresh scallops, clams, calamari, mussels, jumbo shrimp and fresh whitefish fillet over pasta) to a kids favorite, Baked Ravioli. Everything on Colleen's by the Sea's menu is made fresh with care. We choose the finest cuts of meat and serve the freshest seafood available. We also stock a wine list that is as extensive as our dinner menu, So that our customers can find the perfect pairing, along with cocktail specials, for every day of the week. Thanks for visiting our TripAdvisor Page. Take a look around and stop by for a delicious meal.
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My friends and I visited Colleen's By The Sea for New Year's Eve and we were very happy with the whole experience. From the time we made the reservation, until we left, we were treated royally. Rose, who took our reservation, gave us a detailed list of the food, the entertainment, and was very welcoming. The place was decorated very festively, the seafood appetizer buffet was to die for, I had prime rib and my friend had surf and turf and an excellent assortment of fine desserts. I forgot to mention the well made martinis. Highly recommend Colleen's and look forward to returning. Owners were extremely friendly and accommodating to all and bent over backwards to make our night, and everyone who attended the celebration, a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I saw this place open over the summer, and was looking foward to trying it. On a visit this weekend I saw they are open year round. Brought my 4 year old in to try it out. Apparently there was a private party and the restaurant was closed. The piece of notebook paper hanging on the window didnt say they werent serving dinner, and the woman who greeted us at the door didnt kniw that either. But this giant loud obnoxious man made it clear by just saying "private party" in the most condescending way. My kid nearly broke out in tears and the woman who greeted us saw it. She gave a half hearted apology I think because she was embarassed for that man. If Colleen's by the sea is doing that well that they can be so obnoxious to a potential customer in the middle of qinter I guess they don't need my business. Try being nice to your customers and apologize and say it would be great to see you another time.

1  Thank corey310
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This restaurant had very good food with large portions. The seafood is fresh and well prepared. The crab and shrimp dishes were especially good. The restaurant seems to be quite popular and reservations are recommended, especially in the busy season. Service was friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is casual.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Absolute best Happy Hour anywhere, where smiling bartender Tiffany and Chef Les go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. The $5.00 appetizers are almost a meal in themselves, and the Grilled Lamb Chops @ $8.00 would have been a good deal at twice the price. Astounding ! ! It was our second visit in a week and we'll be having dinner there this weekend. So far it's rated 5*s by me.

1  Thank KendoTheX
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Colleens has what may be the best happy hour in the Wildwoods. They offer a great selection of very tasty appetizers priced from $5 to $8 and discounted drinks. Tiffany is a skilled bartender and provides excellent service. When we entered were seated by a most pleasant hostess and the overall atmosphere sets Colleens apart from other local establishments.

1  Thank BEACHMAN103