“Spectacular seafood!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I had the daily catch... halibut with cous-cous and spinach. My other half had the scallops with sweet corn risotto and asparagus. Both were great. It was one of the best seafood meals we've had in some time.

It is a small intimate location, so reservations are a must during the high season. Also, wine is sold only by the bottle, but they appeared to allow BYOB.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Were looking for a smaller place to eat and tried this. The food was very good. Scallops and Steak were cooked to perfection. Risotto and Mashed Potatoes were over salted. Veggies fresh and perfectly cooked. Salads were fresh and tasty. Room Decor is a little lacking, and the staff was a little rushed - could have used one more person helping bus tables and re-fill water. It is a very nice smaller place to eat with good food and no loud crowds. They do take reservations, which helps keep things there calm. Would go back for sure.

1  Thank LikeToTravel1232014
Reviewed 25 August 2016

My husband and I have been walking past this restaurant for several years at night on our way to get ice cream. We never knew if it was closed for the night or closed for good. This year friends and I went out for ice cream earlier in the evening. A waiter was finishing up for the night and he stopped to pet my dog as we were walking by. I told my husband about it and he said since they are open we should try it. We went for a late dinner around 10. The food was fantastic! We both had the mussels for an appetizer. They were very good, a little spicy for me but my husband loved them. We also both had the local scallop dish which was incredible. The risotto was so delicious that I would drive to the shore just to eat this dish again. It is a small place which was very nice. Our waitress was very pleasant and since they weren't very busy that night we talked for quite awhile. It's a BYOB which we love. The cost of the meal was equal to any of the better restaurants in Wildwood & Cape May. My husband is a picky eater and said that we should have come in sooner.

2  Thank TravelBuddies589
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I rated One Fish Two Fish three "dots" as a compromise. Nice place, good food but expensive by a third. Our food was well prepared, a bit on the delicate and salty side. We had the carrot soup, gentle and too sweet, the salty pork belly and the fish of the day, halibut. They were all good but lacked exceptionalism. Service was fine, room is small, neat but not elegant as you might expect for thirty dollar entrees. They serve wine but you may bring your own drinks. Parking was difficult. My bottom line is whether we will go back. Answer is no.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This is a small restaurant and the chief is the owner, but wow do they do a great job. First make sure you have a reservation, most likely you will not be able to be seated without one. I had the special seafood dinner of a whole red snapper pan fired and served over rice with a green curry sauce with coconut milk added, best snapper dish I ever had. My wife had the crab cakes and enjoyed them as well. Don't miss this gem if you like seafood, you cannot go wrong. .

1  Thank rhayes48