“Excellent food and atmosphere!”

Boathouse Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Boathouse Restaurant is a full service steak and seafood restaurant, with spectacular views of the bay.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had to great dinners outside. The view of the water is relaxing! The waitstaff both times were very friendly and helpful. Great martinis! The food is wonderful. I ate the best crab cake I ever had! The stuffed shrimp was also very good. Coffee and dessert was equally good. Prices are not bad. You will enjoy your night out!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had hear a lot about this place so I decided to take my father and sisters there to celebrate my Dad's birthday. When we arrived, it looked wonderful but then we found about 20 tables sweating like pigs in their outdoor only lunch service. Oh well we decided not to be another and let to go somewhere else. We will definitely try it again on a cooler day and I have learned to ALWAYS ask if there is indoor seating on really hot days.

1  Thank Lani M
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Had a family meal there first visit. Salads were very fresh, great service, Red Snapper was delicious. Great views in the outdoor dining area

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Boathouse is a wonderful restaurant. Great atmosphere and views! The food was terrific! We also had fried mozzarella which was great! Yummy! Would definitely recommend and go back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile