“More than amazed”

Tom Cat
Ranked #104 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Diner
Description: This is a nostalgic diner that has been in operation since 1946. The Papa's have owned this family owned business since 2004. It has just been renovated and is better than ever.
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I went last year and I thought they couldn't get any better...well they proved me wrong the food is amazing. At first I thought my omelette was small until I realized the plate was bigger than last year and you get it filled to the max. They give fruit and sides and the prices are more than reasonable. Plate presentation is everything and my first impression was damn imma need to sleep. They can expect to see me everyday.
They atmosphere is great how can you complain I'm adding this to my summer list to try everything on the menu
Props to whoever turned this place around☺️

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I always stop here for breakfast whilel we are here for the weekend. Its always a good meal with good service.

GJP319, Owner at Tom Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thanks so much. We hope we will see you next season. Yesterday we closed for the season. See you in April. Thx the Papa's.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We came for lunch today and were plea sty surprised to find a Philly Roast Beef special for only $5.95. My friend had the Philly Cheese Steak and fried onion rings.
Pleasant waiter and just a generally good experience. Will be back every time I Am in Wildwood. Thank you.

GJP319, Owner at Tom Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

We appreciate your review and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon and great coffee. Service was excellent with reasonable prices.
Great place to meet friends and have relaxing atmosphere.

GJP319, Owner at Tom Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

When we were younger, This is where we went after a night on the town. Now you can do it again. Great to see you in full swing

GJP319, Owner at Tom Cat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thanks for the review. Yes we are back in full swing and glad to be. It's great seeing a lot of our old customers from when we bought this place in 2004. Hope to see you you soon. The Papa's