4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$193
View deal
Expedia.comUS$193
PricelineUS$193
Hotels.comUS$193
Orbitz.comUS$193
CheapTicketsUS$193
eDreamsUS$193
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel ask for one of the updated rooms. Once they entire hotel renovation is complete this place will be perfect! Very modern feel. The staff was nice and maintenance was fast to resolve a minor issue. I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Oceanic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Thank you for choosing Oceanic Hotel! It brightens our day to hear that you had a comfortable and cozy stay. As you highlighted, we have some exciting changes underway! It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

Wildwood.... known for old hotels & motels that usually feature a doo-wop kitschiness to them. This is a horrendous example of that. This place is a dump. Looks like a dump, smells like a dump, and is need for a serious remodel (aka demolish it). They have some nerve to charge what they charge. The rooms are filthy, smell horrible, and are pretty much just crumbling. I am not even sure how anyway can stay here. We walked in and immediately walked out. The ACs are busted, covered in mold, or barely function. They are placed inches away from the bed. The lines, towels, etc are worn and stained. And the bathroom looks like something from Nigeria. I love Wildwood and want to try to stay at as many older hotels/motels as I can. I love the nostaglia, but this is by far the WORST place to stay in Wildwood. AVOID at all cost - It is overpriced as it is - save your money and stay at any other hotel. You people should be ashamed... there is no excuse not to have this place in top form.

Room tip: Best Tip - Avoid This Place
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I really hate writing this negative review but I would hate for anyone to walk in blindly like I did which is my fault for not researching. First I'm not a picky person I don't need a high end hotel but this was even too much for me a tent in the woods would of been more comfortable and restful. The rooms are dated not that big of a deal but also DIRTY which is huge for me. If you have children please don't even consider. My room smelled of "skunk" the entire weekend due to my balcony door being broke allowing the smell from others balcony to come in my room leaving a permanent funky smell. I can only describe it as moldy skunk thats been sitting in a hot car for months. The pillows are flat like pancakes, no extra blanket in room. I asked the front desk for one but they said they didn't have so I froze because I didn't have heat and there was no way I was using comforter...yuck! I Wouldn't dare walk on floor without shoes because you can clearly see the rug wasn't vacuumed by the chunks of dirt. No coffee maker in room but free coffee in lobby, no travel blow dryer in bathroom no biggie just some food for thought. I personally spent as much time outside until I had no choice to go back in room. I couldn't wait to come home and wash all my clothing and shower in my shower after my trip. Pool area was the nicest part of motel, front desk people were nice I did contemplate asking for a refund but sucked it up. Maid was nice I feel like she was the only maid for the whole building so I don't fault her she made bed and replenished towels but she should prob wear a mask everyday while doing her job because it's musty and moldy. Location is good but that's about it. I would never stay there again even if it was free.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grecs1023
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve stayed here. The hotel itself isn’t the nicest it’s dated and not cleaned well but for the price you can’t argue too much. Unfortunately on this second stay we ended up in the little prison cells behind the hotel. If they try to put you in the “cabins” just say no. There is one ac unit for the hole room with no flow to the bedrooms and the windows are screwed shut. The beds are awful, I have slept on hospital mats that are more comfortable. The sofa feels like its upholstered with used sandpaper. The carpet is questionable and I definitely wouldn’t walk on it with your bare feet and I’m sure it houses some mold because there is no good ventilation anywhere in the room. There are no vents in the bathroom and the window doesn’t open so it just stays moist and starts to smell after one shower. There are no curtains so you have street lights shining in your bedroom all night. The walls are so thin you can hear inconsiderate neighbors, traffic all night and people getting in and out of their cars since they are parked literally right next to where you sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Pros
-we had a good size room with 2 queen beds, kitchenette and a pull out couch.
-check in was easy.
-staff was polite.
-good size bathroom.
-close to the convention center.
-close to the beach and boardwalk.

Cons
-weird chemical smell on our floor and in our room. Probably to combat the typical mold smell at the lower end beach hotels.
-pool is open to the public. Some interesting characters at the pool.
-parking is 2 blocks from the hotel.

This hotel is a for drinkers. Not my thing anymore.

Trip type: Travelled with family