“Awesome Food and Smoothies”

Stuey's Juice Bar & Bistro
Ranked #58 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I loved this place! I was looking for a place to get a smoothie on the boardwalk and stumbled upon this little place. It's a real gem. My smoothie was fantastic, and the menu had lots of options for everyone. I'd definitely come back!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Wonderful drinks, fresh fruit foods like berry pancakes. Super friendly staff. Near Wildwood crest end of the Boards. Awesome breakfast stop before the beach!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One member of our family has a gluten sensitivity. We were thrilled to see the gluten free options on their menu. The gluten free pancakes were a big hit. The entire menu is much more heath conscious than all of the pizza and fried food places on the Boardwalk!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

hard to find a place like this on the Boards but here it is. Healthy sandwiches and smoothies and salads steps away from the beach

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My sister and I are both gf vegetarian and really appreciated having a spot for healthy food options on the Wildwood Boardwalk. We shared the gf pancakes and quinoa omelet, both were great! I also grabbed a delicious banana, mango, spinach smoothie for the drive home. My sister grabbed juice #2 which was a little watery. Everything else we had there was perfect! Thanks again for healthy and safe eating options. Hopefully, we'll see you on our next trip.