We stayed at other places in Wildwood Crest in the past, but have made this our go-to place for our last three visits. We love the location, i.e. right on the beach, pool with beach view and ocean breeze, close to Cape May. The restaurant serves a breakfast during peak season, as good as top-rated restaurants. We appreciated this convenience. We took a standard room which had a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean from our private balcony. The cleaning staff was just terrific! They were friendly, helpful, and engaging, looking to meet a need. And our room was a delight to return to after they finished their cleaning! The room was a bit larger than we expected. Though it did not have a hair dryer, we were provided one immediately when asked. We met the manager or owner on our way out. He couldn't have been more gracious. Be it the restaurant, pool attendants, room cleaners, even the maintenance guys...everyone looked to be helpful! It just felt nice to be welcomed there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest