Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$184
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$239
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$249
Hotels.com
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$195
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$286
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$150
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$186
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$274
  • Pool
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$274
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$250
All reviewsprivate bedroomsummer vacationlarge poolnew jerseyview of the oceanstaying at this hotelnext yearyankee clipperthe past yearslabor dayfamily vacationthe jersey shoremany yearsgreat vacationpoolsarcadeboardwalk
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a three night stay in an efficiencytwo room combo. Bathrooms were clean. Kitchen was ok. Outdated but had everything you needed. The room smelled musty upon arrival but got better with the AC up. Local restaurant in the hotel was excellent. Great food for a reasonable price. Right on the water front could not be beat. Would consider returning.

2  Thank alanpT657HW
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We've never been to Wildwood Crest and chose to stay at Bal Harbour based on the beach location and size of room. The staff was terribly rude and we felt like a number filling a room. The hotel was so dated and beds in the room were rock hard. When we went to the staff with our concerns, they gave us a blanket, said they were booked solid and that if we chose to leave we would be out of all of our money. The parking is limited and if you have a truck or SUV, it won't fit in their underground parking. Upon leaving, we weren't even asked how our stay was. $800 down the drain and we will never go back.

5  Thank katiemX725JD
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. We stayed 3 nights in a standard room. We didn't need kitchen facilities, but they do have rooms with them. Bathroom fixtures seem a bit old, but everything worked fine. Hotel was very clean and staff was courteous. Lovely pool area and beach view from our balcony. This is a great locale if you plan to spend time at the beach. It has its own access with a walkway. I would stay again.

2  Thank Aklouro
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Asked for no maid service, signed a paper (that went missing), even told the maids themselves as we were leaving on the 2nd day "no maid service"....the 1st time they walked right as we were sitting there...the 2nd day ignored our request. I brought it up to the front desk...The Blond hair woman who sits in the tinted office came out and said "what do you want me to do? I cannot do anything...I can give you your money back and you can leave right now...." WOW!!! I was UPSET!! I wanted answers...I was loud not cursing but discouraged after the head of housekeeping came down and walked in and said "I have no information on this " ....I don't care if this is an owner or not...HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....There are no signs to hang on the door to indicate no maid service...parking is so tight that you need to pull out to open your door...water pressure is horrible...the elevator smelled like burnt rubber!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! The only good part is that they are on the beach but so are other places....

Room Tip: Do not book here for a good room!!! Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Robin D
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Just checked in - The woman at the front desk is so rude it makes me not want to stay here. I rather pay more and stay somewhere else. The room is ok ... the pool is nice. Bad customer service! When contacted manager and she is just as rude.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends