“Great vacation”
Review of Mark I Motel

Mark I Motel
Ranked #17 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is the second time I stayed at the motel. The owners are fantastic. They keep the property spotless. The rooms are super clean, beds are comfortable, and only a few hundred feet away from the beach. I am definitely staying at The Mark 1 Motel when i come back to Wildwood Crest

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Where to start. I stayed at the Mark 1 as a teenage child with my father and now 30 years later it's exactly as I remember it
The Hosts/owners Chris and Kathy are welcoming and the place is spotless every room has the amenities of home. The linens and comforters are cleaned after every guest leaves on site as well as the towels Chris is meticulous and if it doesn't meet his standards it gets tossed. The pool is warm and welcoming and vacumed every day. The rates are reasonably priced and it's a short walk to the beautiful beaches

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Although we visit the Wildwoods at other times we have been going there to the NJ State firemen's convention in September for over 30 years, and been staying at the Mark 1 motel with our fire group for the past 3 years.

We have stayed in many other motels over the years but never a place so immaculate and well kept, not to mention the fact that the beach is only 100 feet away. Owners Chris and Kathy are the most friendly and accomodating hosts I've ever met and are constantly cleaning and keeping the place in great shape.

Needless to say our group has fallen in love with the Mark 1 and as long as they'll have us we're not going anywhere else!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Made a last minute reservation for a late summer beach overnight. Room 22 has the a/c condenser in it, so steer clear. Very noisy room made for an uncomfortable night. Has a big in ground pool which the kids loved. Inquire about the particular room if you plan to stay for longer. Many people swear by it in the reviews and it had a very homey friendly vibe.

Room Tip: Ask for family room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I have been going to this hotel for the past 6 years. The room are big and very clean. If there is a problem the owners live on premises. The pool area has chairs and tables with a bbq. You are steps from the beach. This is family orientated hotel. I stay at the hotel but they rent houses too. The prices are reasonable. I fell in the with this place and I go there everyyear.

Room Tip: You have choice at the hotel. It is a 2 story hotel. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1.1 km away
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
#3 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Mark I Motel? Share your experiences!