Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$199
US$165
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Pool
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$249
Hotels.com
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$195
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$284
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$274
  • Pool
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$274
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$250
All reviewsheated poolwater toyswonderful ownershundred feetrooms are cleanmany yearsocean waternext yearkiddie sectioncleanest hotelbeach vacationwildwood boardwalksmall kitchenlove this placeshort drivesmall childrenkitchen area
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My family and I have stayed at the Mark I before.....however my family has grown a bit larger sine my wife and I have added 1 and half year old twins :) Always loved the fact that the pool was open to as late as 11pm now I love the kiddie section of the pool and how easy it is to have them play with water toys and be very happy doing so.
Rooms and property are always very clean, the owner Chris is meticulous as can be seen by his early morning scrubbing and cleaning of the pool accompanied by my early morning walk of the kids.
Located feet from the beach also makes it nice for the days we felt adventurous to go down and setup shop with our wagon and kids in tow.
Loved our stay and will be back!

Room Tip: For easier accessible rooms request 1st floor and for room that you are looking for a view of the beach check out the 2nd floor
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, children, and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Mark I Motel and we enjoyed every second of it.
The Mark I is located in a perfect spot. It is steps from the beach and close enough to the Wildwood Boardwalk. There are also places to grab some food within walking distance. We really enjoyed spending time on the beach, but we also loved returning to the hotel to relax in the pool. We have 1 year old twins and the kiddie section of the pool was absolutely perfect for them to play in. We brought some water toys for them to play with and they never wanted to leave. Anyone with small children knows how amazing a vacation can be when the kids are happy and content in one spot! I think it's so awesome that the owners keep the pool open until 11 at night. My kids were asleep wayyy before then, but other family members we were with were able to enjoy some late night swimming.
We stayed in an apartment that was on the first floor so the pool was easily accessible. Loved being able to run into the room to grab drinks/snacks... whenever we needed. Up to 6 people can sleep in the apartments. There is a small kitchen, table and chairs, a bedroom with a full size bed, a full size bed in the main part of the room, and a pull out couch. The room was very clean and there was more than enough drawer space. We are definitely planning on returning next summer and decided we will continue to stay in this type of room. We were able to have the kids go to sleep in the bedroom and then continue to hang out with our family while watching them on the video monitor we brought. Also, this is super random, but the shower head is the BEST. I must not be the only one who thought this because they even sell the shower heads at the front desk lol. I forgot to buy one on our way out, but there's always next year...we can't wait!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Owners/managers were very friendly and accommodating. The price was right and the facilities were nice and clean. Pool was nice looking but never used it. Rooms are nice but standard room is small. Walking distance to beach (several hundred feet; no need to cross streets). Short drive to Cape May and Wildwood (you can walk a few blocks and take a tram/van to Wildwood). Room had refrigerator & microwave which is a big plus.

Negatives: Bathroom is tiny (think cruise ship size) so not much mobility inside; pillows are the flatest that I have ever seen; WiFi is sporidic & slow (most motels/hotels have poor WiFi); and AC is loud (you can really notice it when sleeping & it turns on).

Overall, I would stay here again!!

Room Tip: End room is nice as you have only have "neighbors" on one side.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. It was immaculately clean. The guest service provided us with spectacular insight on where to dine and have fun-with my family of five. We will be booking here every year from now on.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This is our new favorite spot! This is the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed in. The staff and owners are the nicest most helpful people. We really enjoyed our stay and we will be back every year. We had an Apartment size room that sleeps 6, and we were all very comfortable. The kids did not want to leave the pool. The pool is amazing. Spotless clean, and heated and open late. We couldn't drag the kids away. The beach is very close and a few blocks down is the bayside, so we would walk down at night and watch the sunset. The only bad was leaving. Thank you for a great vacation stay.

1  Thank lana1955209