Granada Ocean Resort
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$240
US$192
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Pool
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$157
Cozy Crest(Wildwood Crest)
US$100
Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$199
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$180
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$182
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$183
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$387
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunder new ownershiphot tub was not hotrecommend this resortworked greatnext yearrooms are cleanthe past yearsfamily vacationbeachfrigoceanpat
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I love visiting Wildwood Crest NJ. My stay there is always fun. They have a heated spa and an outdoor pool. Very close to Cape May where the shopping is always fun. My family and I have visited here on many summer vacation occasions. The best part is it's right along the wonderful beach.

Room Tip: Ocean Front is the best. We always had Ocean View but there were condos built a few years ago.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank robinbolash
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have been traveling to Wildwood for decades and my expectation of beach motels is friendly staff, clean comfortable room that is well maintained. The location of the Granada is great being ocean front with easy access to the beach. Staff was friendly and the room was basically clean, the disappointment was in the maintenance and comfort of the room. The air conditioner had a remote that didn't work but neither did the buttons on the unit. It was stuck on 66 degrees or pull the plug to turn it off, yes the power button didn't work either. Bed was way too hard for our comfort (4 adults). The bathroom sink had a shelf above it that made it impossible to lean over and wash your face over it without risk of smacking your forehead into it. The door frame had apparently been damaged because it appeared to have been pieced back together instead of being replaced. Had two tvs and both were old box style which seemed odd because there was a bracket on the wall that would have suggested there was a flat screen. The hotel offered wifi however it wasn't very reliable in the front living room and would not work in the bedroom at all seemed to work best on the patio. The dated decor did not help my opinion of the room. I felt that I did not get the value I paid for and would not go back unless I knew there were major renovations and updating done, but had a great trip despite the room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank CiociD
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I used to come to Wildwood with my family as a child, this was my first trip without my parents, I booked it with two of my girlfriends for a mini bachelorette weekend. I live in the UK now and as a result have a phone on a UK plan. which makes having functioning Wifi VERY important to me. As no point in the weekend did the wifi work for me or my friends. If I had known this I would have never booked this place. It was really frustrating.

The hotel's location was good in regards to the beach, but I didn't realize it was sooooo far away from the boardwalk. That was my mistake. We did walk to the boardwalk and back but it was as least 2 miles. We were able to get Uber's but they were around $15 one way.

The rooms did not have a lot of natural light and the room lighting was poor. I felt compelled to keep the curtain closed in the living room because of the amount of people walking by the room. The door sat in the frame crooked and we were never quite sure if it was locked or not. The air-conditioning was VERY NOISY and would kick on in the middle of the night and wake everyone up.

While it was a convenient last-minute booking and had good proximity to the beach, I would not book this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chandra S
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Picked this hotel for the good reviews. Rooms out of date. Tv still boobtube not flat. WIFI spotty. Parking spots are tiny. 2x now in 3 days my car was hit by other doors. Located directly on the beach. Pool is very small. 20x10? Bring a dvd player and movies if you staying in, because like 10 channels on tv. Was staying for 3 people and hotel gave enough for 2. 10 minutes drive to boardwalk or 45 minutes walk. Don't offer military nor AAA discounts. Don't know if staff is friendly, haven't seen anyone past the counter person. For the price i should've stayed on the boardwalk. It was the same price

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank slharvester
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I'm well aware of the cost of properties on the beach but was highly disappointed with this property for the amount of money we paid. Parking is so close to each car, expect to get a ding or two. The smell of the room was disgusting and rooms outdated. The bedspreads were from the 1970s. The pool ladder was broken. I was told by the lady at the front desk that they just bought the property recently. I felt bad because it's going to take a lot of money for them to renovate it. I wish them luck. Next time we'll fly to the Bahamas for the same amount of money we spent staying here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family