“Wait till you meet this Chef”

Coastal Blue Oceanside Bar & Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Coastal Blue is an upscale-casual eatery. The seaside chic restaurant offers tastemakers a unique dining experience featuring culinary delights with a local flair only the south Jersey shore can claim. Our thoughtfully crafted breakfast, lunch and dinner menus often rely on locally sourced products for creations using fresh seafood, Angus beef, summer fruits and greens. Enjoy a creative culinary excursion with a twist on traditional comfort food and contemporary cuisine. Our fully stocked bar and electric signature cocktails will truly create the Aloha experience. Whether feasting inside the airy dining room or enjoying a refreshing cocktail at our outdoor bar, Coastal Blue offers a sweet finish few restaurants can match: a view of stunning Diamond Beach.
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Once you step into the Icona Hotel you are greeted by the hostess-wife of the Chef-and sent to a n outstanding bar. Now the best part Chef Robert introduced himself and
proceeded to explain not only the entire menu but every ingredient he uses.This was not just for our foursome but everyone.Nice but the food has to be exceptional after the buildup. WOW. 4 deferent main dishes each a 10.I think the soups are better than any I have ever had .3 seafood 1 pork chop all incredible. The setting must be seen as the room opens up to the pool and Atlantic Ocean. Lets get back to the chef. People who have a home in and around Diamond Beach learn about Chef Robert, if the Icona
for some reason lets him leave hope he lands somewhere in the area.I know four people who will support any place lucky enough to get him.

1  Thank tinksr324

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My husband and I had the steak there for dinner. The steak was to die for. It was so juicy and tasty. The location isgood as well. The manager and wife are awesome people. We are looking forward to our next steak dinner.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Truly a nice experience. We had dinner in the evening and it could have been a little darker for more ambiance. Lou was our waiter. He and the chef put together quite a nice salad for my gf who is a vegan. My dish was a fish that was delicious. Definitely worth a dinner!

1  Thank JRC08053
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We stayed at Icona Hotel and their restaurant was excellent. We had the opportunity to have two breakfasts there as well as a late lunch. All three meals were excellent.
They were served quickly and food was hot and the menu was great. My husband got the charcoal broiled hamburger and It was huge. He raved about it. The fresh Jersey
tomato and crisp lettuce on top made the burger! Served with hot crisp freshly cut French fries. I had the summer salad with strawberries and pineapple. There was a delicious Feta cheese dressing on it. Perfect, We had homemade hummus with pita chips and freshly cut veggies to dip in it. Breakfasts were even more delicious. I had two different omelets and both were excellent. Their breakfast potatoes are a work of art, Served Lavaza coffee the best ever decaf I have had. my own pot of creamer and our waitress was excellent. Truly a dining delight. the décor is very beautiful as well blues and whites and nautical very clean and bright. We highly recommend this place for a fun meal or a special dining experience or celebration.

1  Thank margaritamom99
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Found this place in early July loved it then and love it even more in September. Best place to eat a very high end meal in wildwood crest. Good service and great food.

1  Thank Pat S