“Great spot for a quick breakfast!”
Review of Bagel Time Cafe

Bagel Time Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I had breakfast here recently on a vacation to Wildwood. It was located right next door to the place we stayed at, and we were looking for a quick breakfast. Unfortunately, the morning my friends and I went, a bus tour group was also in there getting breakfast, so we waited over 30 minutes in line to order a to-go order, because they had so many orders to fill with the group being in there. Staff was very polite and apologetic for the wait. Ordered the asiago bagel with gorgonzola cream cheese and it was amazing! I wish I had bought more to bring home with me! They have many different flavors of bagels and spreads, and also offered eggs, pancakes, and french toast from what I could see. Bagels were huge, fresh, and very filling! Will definitely go there again on my next visit to Wildwood.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Fresh bagels to choose from with a variety of house made cream cheeses and sandwich options. I had bacon, egg and cheese and added avocado on an everything bagel. My husband had sausage, egg and cheese on an onion bagel. Both were delicious and a good size. We shared an order of home fries. One order is plenty big enough to share. The coffee was good and piping hot too. They also offer fresh squeezed juice and breakfast entrées. It's a good place to stop in as an alternative to a diner or fast food.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

It took 5 solid minutes to place my order. They ran out of bagels by 10am on a Saturday morning. So I was forced to get it on a roll. 15 minutes goes by and the 3 people ahead of me are still waiting for their to-go orders. I tried to flag down the waitress who rang me up to get my money back, and she asked the woman with curly black hair to cans it. Without letting her tell her what order it even was, said "it's right here it's almost done" (bacon egg and cheese on a roll) so I said ok. Waited another 7-8 minutes.

Nothing. So the woman with black curly hair looks at me and said "egg and cheese on rye toast is ready!" So I look around getting further annoyed. She says to me, "what did you order?" I told her "bacon egg and cheese on a bagel." , like what is so difficult. She's like "ham?" I said no, walked closer and asked for my money back. She apologized.

Honestly these people are so unorganized, they will always operate like this. No cashier or hostess around to handle incoming orders and traffic and just total chaos everywhere you look.

The girls are busting their butts and it definitely doesn't seem worth it. Get a hostess. Get yourselves together.
Meanwhile, I paid $5.99 to stand there for over 20 minutes. Thankfully got my money back. Maybe they could order bagels prior to a busy weekend next time so people can buy them.

Why bother opening if your name is "bagel time" and you're out of bagels. Ridiculous.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Located just next to our hotel, very convenient for breakfast and lunch. Good size portions and friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Great food and a super friendly wait staff. Outdoor seating is a nice option. Food was ready quickly. Lots of different bagels to choose from as well as eggs, French toast, and other breakfast items. Restaurant is cash only but an ATM machine is available.