“One of the best seafood dinners we have ever had.”

The Crab House at Two Mile Landing
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We went on a Tuesday evening in late September, and the restaurant was not full. We chose to sit indoors (they have a very large outdoor dining deck) and got a table overlooking the marina and wetlands, which allowed us to watch the gathering of dozens of egrets before dark. Our waiter Dennis was excellent, and all of the food was done to perfection, starting with the fried crab balls appetizer. My wife had the crab stuffed flounder, in which the crab had very little filler material and the fish was cooked perfectly. I had the broiled combination platter, and all the various parts were also done perfectly, from scallops to baked clam. I can't comment on dessert because we were too full to try any. It is a large restaurant, so it could become a bit noisy especially in the summer. But on that night we had a nice quiet dinner. We will definitely return and will recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend ordered the crabcake sandwich and it came out on a bun and all it is was a bunch of crabmeat mushed together with no seasoning nothing in it that normally comes in a crabcake just a bunch of crabmeat mushed together with absolutely no seasoning it was absolutely disgusting for $17 she didn't even eat any of it so gross no flavor!!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome... too hungry to post pics. Crab corn chowder was yummy! I had the crab patty sandwich. Really good not too much bread.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I have the crab cake and rib combo, excellent. Sat on the dock overlooking the bay and the marina. Beautiful place great food and a great time.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

To start out, when ordering from the specials, don't thing you are going to receive much other than a half a plate of mash potatoes and no lumps in the crab cake. The chocolate mouse cup was crack all the way down the side which I did not see at first. I am hopping there was no glass in it. Sept.21,2017