“One of my best weekends ever!!”

Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The front desk staff were cheerful, pleasant, and very helpful. When we got in our room the AC was already going and the room was nice and cool. A pleasant surprise since we were in the middle of a heat wave. Our room was clean and presented very beautifully, the beds were very comfortable. I didn't do the normal tossing and turning I do in most hotel beds.
The house keeping staff and mangers treated and talked to us like they knew us for years. They made our stay for the weekend very pleasurable. My daughter had bought a pair of sandals to wear for a wedding and didn't notice till after we got dressed for a wedding that the strap was broken off. We went to the front desk to ask for tape, the maintenance man was there and went a step further and ran up to the second floor to get some glue to fix her sandal.
I just loved the Belgian Waffles with a large selections of toppings to go with it, and the all day coffee and chocolate chip cookies at the front desk.
I wish I knew before I left home they ARE a dog friendly facility.
The hotel over all was extremely clean including the pool and pool area; which me and my family enjoyed and had a ball in.
I would rate this establishment with any 5 star establishment. I had such a nice time there I didn't want to go home.

Room Tip: Since I had family members in other rooms in my opinion there isn't a bad room, and the Jacuzzi...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing the wonderful experience regarding your recent stay at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites.We are very happy to know that we met your expectations during the stay. We strive for what you have experienced' for each and every valuable guest to experience the same at our hotel, for that our team goes above and beyond to make sure our guest remain happy throughout the stay.
It was our privilege to served you the best hospitality and we hope to see you again!

Thanks,

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Lovely hotel, lovely room, lovely bed. I would definitely stay here again. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast but I will next time. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 July 2017

For the price you pay this hotel was way overpriced. Internet service was awful, bed was uncomfortable, room was so small and dirty, air conditioning left everything damp, including the sheets. Bathroom and room smelled of mildew and mold. Awful experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Andres,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the stay. You have stayed with us couple nights and multiple times you have passed by from the front desk, it would be nice if you could have brought our attention regarding these issues "as soon as you experienced" would have been taken care at the time.
Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will be making an improvements in all the areas you weren't happy during the stay.
Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope that you will consider staying with us in the future as well.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

+ Hotel is clean, rooms are quiet with basic amenities.
+ Bed is comfortable

- Breakfast could be better
- Location is not the best place to stay, feels like you are in the middle of no where.
Hotel is out of location

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding the recent stay at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites. I am glad to hear that you liked our clean room and very comfortable new beds. I remember that you already have scheduled to visit couple places with your family and i hope you have enjoyed it.
There are restaurants, shopping mall and many more things near by our hotel and our location has been known as central location of williamstown NJ.
It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Everything about this hotel was superb !!! Clean and quiet room, super breakfast & great staff to help with any suggestions about restaurants and things to see in the area. Would stay here when in the area again for work and or pleasure.

Room Tip: everyone in the hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
7.5 km away
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
9.2 km away
24.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
22 km away
Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!