“Poor experience”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We visited this highly recommended restaurant for my wife's birthday. Our experience was not good.

It started of with the air conditioner being out of order on one of the hottest days of summer.

Then the waitress, who seemed clever enough not to write down our order, got our steaks all wrong. And she did not even apologise afterwards.

My impression is that the owner is not hands on with this restaurant.

1  Thank Bluegum777

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Stopped for lunch. Good burger/pizza type place with a great selection of craft beers. Simple food, good vibe and service

2  Thank UKvisitor1234
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

A bunch of friends together for supper. The main meals (pizzas, burgers, gnocchi) and tapas were all fantastic and very tasty. The desserts we ordered were all very sweet and I would recommend sharing dessert since none of us could finish a dessert on our own. Service was a touch slow but very friendly and no mistakes made. We'll definitely go again.

1  Thank Yvette W
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Dinner at a good restaurant is a treat for my wife and I and we were not disappointed at Bourbon Street. We had a garlic snail starter followed by a hake and calamari combo for my wife and I indulged in their double whammy gourmet burger all accompanied by a good local wine. The service was good, the helpings generous and the bill very reasonable. All told - a marvelous experience!

1  Thank ToursonR62
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We Started off with a great evening and decided to come to bourbon street Social... first of all the lady at the bar treated us very badly because we wanted a drink and then the waiter asked us if the drinks will be all that we wanted because she wanted to cash-up. Thirdly, the waiters began packing up the umbrellas and seats before we even ordered anything. It is very unprofessional and not organised at all!