“Lunch at Pizza joint”

Blue Rock Adventure Park
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I am reviewing this purely on the pizza outlet, I did not partake in any of the water sport activities,
The service was okay but the pizza was really not up to standard, this is not a spot i would recommend to my friends, there are so many great spots to enjoy great food, so with this very limited venue (no scenery, etc ) one would expect really good food,

All reviews
"picnic"
in 4 reviews
"outing"

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Best venue. Best place. Best vibe! The food is great, the service is wonderful and the times spent here are always blissful. Would 100% recommend to anyone!

1  Thank shannondacosta
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely setting. Great food had one of the best pizzas ever. Fun for the whole family. A definite place to come and have a lovely sunny outing.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to grab a bite and to do water sports. Fantastic taste and pizzas watching watersports is very enjoyable

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I took my boyfriend here on a date and man oh man was that a good idea, WE LOVED IT . Such a beautiful setting, when you're there you cannot believe your a stone throw away from the high way. The employees on the water are such humble and helpful people, helped me get on my feet, were full of advice as to how to water ski and always had a smile on their face, and that made it very enjoyable, but the front desk lady on the other had was not very friendly at all, she treated us badly and was utterly unresponsive to any questions we were asking in all our excitement, and seeing by the amount of money we had to pay before even getting to the equipment station, a smile or some sort of hospitality in return would be nice. almost made me not want to give this establishment any more of my money.

Having said that, the prices are ridiculous, you pay for absolutely everything from entrance onto the property, to a fee for using the dam for the activities or just being on the grounds surrounding the dam, to individual equipment, to slides per ride down the Foofyslide, and anything you possibly need or want while you're there.

My advice would be to treat you, your family or spouses once in a couple of months and make a day of it but be prepared to pay pay pay.

2  Thank ZandaleeL