“LOVE their burgers”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Surprised at all the negative comments. Have been coming here for the past few years for awesome burgers and sweet potato fries. Other food is good too but I always come for the burgers and have gotten many of my family members stuck on them as well. The service if you sit at a table IS slow - most costumers sit at the bar and I feel like costumers at the tables are sometimes forgotten about, so sit at the bar if you want quicker service. Nevertheless, the food is good, and the beer is cold. If your going for a night out on the weekend, they sometimes have live bands and may charge a $5 cover.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We have been to Captain's Corner several times at best it's an average night out. Otherwise it can be disappointing, waiting a while for a cocktail, mediocre food, not something I would want to recommend to my friends. It's a shame because it's so convenient but not something I'm going to go back to

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Ordered soup and appetizers and entrees, one group member got their meal first after 30+minutes, it took another ten minutes before the rest of the food came out piecemeal. In their defense it was hot but my mom's 'prime rib' sandwich looked like a burger patty had gotten run over...

1  Thank scarlett7478
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Took FOREVER for staff to ask if we needed anything. Finally ordered, Garlic Wings were GREAT! So great, we decided to get take-out on a Wednesday night after that. TERRIBLE. Sauce was completely different and not at all fresh. Normal bar food. I have had worse. I have had better.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Having eaten at Cap'ns Corner in the past, and being satisfied with the food and service, we decided to go for a Tuesday nite dinner with friends. The restaurant area was virtually empty, while the bar had a few customers. We sat at a table and waited for acknowledgment...even just a wave would have worked. I saw waitresses look over toward us but did nothing. After about 10 minutes...we left. No one even tried to see what the problem was...guess they don't care. Other neighbors had gone there a while ago and were very disappointed with the food and service. But, we thought we'd try it ourselves, thinking maybe they had a bad day...but, I guess things haven't changed. We went to GiaNina's, down the block, and had a great meal and wonderful service!!