“Unable to get the order right.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Woodbury
Description: As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are temporarily closing our dining room seating to help limit person-to-person contact. Some of our restaurants may only offer service through our drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always check your order before you leave. This is the third time in a row they forgot something. Absolutely unacceptable.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 9 August 2019

Never disappointed with Chick-fil-A wether I dine in or drive through. I like that they bring the food to your table if there is a wait and offer free drink refills when dining inside

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I recently was in a bit of a hurry and stopped by to grab a quick lunch. I chose the drive through on a very, very hot day (upper 90's). They had two very friendly workers who were outside with iPads also taking orders to speed up the process (they were extremely busy and the line was very long but moved very quickly). I ordered some chicken nuggets, a drink, and also wanted a chicken sandwich but without a bun. Although the person taking my order was momentarily surprised with the bun-less request, she said absolutely no problem, and placed my order. I provided a gift card payment, and then drove up to the take out window where my order was ready to go. My bunless chicken sandwich was as ordered in a little take out container with a note showing my request. Everything was piping hot and delicious. I was very pleased with my visit!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I have to start by saying the Chick-fil-A is consistently always good food and friendly service. Today the team in Deptford New Jersey surpassed expectations. In my rush I somehow managed to drive away without my soda, I turned around and a friendly Chick-fil-A employee who was Expediting the drive-thru line waved me back in and in minutes I had a soda that was upsized free of charge, an apology with a geniune smile AND a delicious chocolate chip cookie! I always enjoy my Chick-fil-A and nuggets and want to applaud the Deptford Friday night dinner crew for their great customer service and quick remedy a small glich resulting in a positive customer experience!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Not only do they have great food, fun place for children, they are Christian based. Their employees are friendly, helpful and they provide great service. Love them

Date of visit: September 2017