“Good Place to be in except terrible Internet !”

Tonys Villas & Resort
Ranked #52 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed in the Tony's Villa for 5 nights, the day we arrived Tony's resort was celebrating their 17th Anniversary, lucky us ! We arrived in the afternoon around 3PM the staff were getting the place ready for the event. Check in was smooth, we were quickly taken to our Bungalow, on the way the orientation of restaurant and spa was done. Now their is a thing about Bali, everyone Smiles ! and that makes me really happy, this applies to Tony Villas as well staff are super friendly and helpful everyone from Reception to Engineering.

Evening we were invited to the party, they had the local dance and traditional food on offer, it was a great evening, thank you for inviting us. The highlight will be at the entrance they had a photo booth for pictures and within seconds they printed the pic and offered it as souvenir. I must say very thoughtful !

Our room was very secluded and quiet, the door and the interior were Balinese in style, I liked the feel of it, however the bathroom needs an uplift. Its moldy in the entire outdoor area, smells and looks bad, didnt use it. The first morning for some reason they did no have hot water available, I had to shower in cold water and the next 2 days I was sick unfortunately. Internet in the entire resort is terrible. I think the only biggest issue I faced, as I fell sick I was restricted to my villa for the first 2 days and it was really frustrating I wasnt able to even browse basic stuff.The staff empathized but couldnt help, my husband did use the pool and told me it was great and quiet.

Except for breakfast which we had everyday, we only had one another meal in the resort. Food quality is good, breakfast you have option to choose between, Asian, Indonesian or Western breakfast which was good a well.

The location of the property is great, you are so close to everything and still in a very quiet location. loved it !

Room Tip: outdoor shower are moldy, Internet is terrible.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Angga A, General Manager at Tonys Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Globetrotter2815,

Fantastic, thank you for joining our 17th anniversary celebration. Hope it brings lovely memories home. Also we thank you for experiencing every step about us, believe that our team deliver their best. I have note your issue about internet and surely we will take an immediate action to solve it. Anyway, please feel free to drop me a note when you like to coming back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Thank you for a wonderful stay at your resort. My partner and myself only stayed 3 nights, but we wish we could stay longer. Everyone was lovely and kind. Breakfast was great, lots of choices. We look forward to staying with you next time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Angga A, General Manager at Tonys Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Empmc,

Thank you for spending time in giving us a wonderful review. We love to hear that you really enjoy the experience of Tonys Villas & Resort. Hope in the near future we can serve you again. Come anytime!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed in Tony's villa for 2 weeks, we liked the set menu where you could choose from American, Indonesian, continental and Balinese breakfast. We had to ask for a refill a few times it would have been nice to have a little tea or coffee pot on the table. The room was really nice and clean and only a few minutes away from the beach. There are lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. The staff was really friendly and we had a lovely stay:)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Angga A, General Manager at Tonys Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We glad to know that you really enjoy your recent stay with us and experience the best of our breakfast, room, and surrounding. Special thanks for your complimentary to our team. Please do let us know should you like to coming back, anytime!

Thank you for your kind review and have a blast.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Just had 4 nights at Tony's Villas, I wish I stayed the whole week instead of moving on. It was fantastic. I had my mum and 8 month old with me. We had a Bungalow. It was Balinese style and beautiful. Very private, peaceful and quiet. Yes there were mozzies but this is Bali and we were prepared. The pool was peaceful during the day and the gardens were beautiful. All the staff were very kind and helpful. Even taking my baby while we ate. The food was good. Only had breaky there twice as there are amazing cafes near by. I had a massage too and it was fantastic. I would definitely stay here again. Petitenget is much less busier then 5 mins down the rd in Seminyak.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mel A

Greetings Mel A,

Fantastic, thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to read that you love all about us. Our team are always happy to serve you with our original Balinese hospitality. Whenever you coming back, we will be ready to cater you in all way. Send our smile to your 8-month old child.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great experience - we got massages, ate the resort, swam at both the hotel pool and our private pool at the villa and everything was great! Nothing negative to say :)

Wouldn't highly suggest upgrading to the villa with the private pool - everything about the villa was exceptional for the price

Room Tip: private pool villa!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EMar33
Angga A, General Manager at Tonys Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Erinmar123,

Many thanks for sharing your 5-star feedback of your recent stay with us. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great Tonys Villas & Resort experience. We'll be here whenever you're ready to come back. Visit anytime.