We stayed in the Tony's Villa for 5 nights, the day we arrived Tony's resort was celebrating their 17th Anniversary, lucky us ! We arrived in the afternoon around 3PM the staff were getting the place ready for the event. Check in was smooth, we were quickly taken to our Bungalow, on the way the orientation of restaurant and spa was done. Now their is a thing about Bali, everyone Smiles ! and that makes me really happy, this applies to Tony Villas as well staff are super friendly and helpful everyone from Reception to Engineering.
Evening we were invited to the party, they had the local dance and traditional food on offer, it was a great evening, thank you for inviting us. The highlight will be at the entrance they had a photo booth for pictures and within seconds they printed the pic and offered it as souvenir. I must say very thoughtful !
Our room was very secluded and quiet, the door and the interior were Balinese in style, I liked the feel of it, however the bathroom needs an uplift. Its moldy in the entire outdoor area, smells and looks bad, didnt use it. The first morning for some reason they did no have hot water available, I had to shower in cold water and the next 2 days I was sick unfortunately. Internet in the entire resort is terrible. I think the only biggest issue I faced, as I fell sick I was restricted to my villa for the first 2 days and it was really frustrating I wasnt able to even browse basic stuff.The staff empathized but couldnt help, my husband did use the pool and told me it was great and quiet.
Except for breakfast which we had everyday, we only had one another meal in the resort. Food quality is good, breakfast you have option to choose between, Asian, Indonesian or Western breakfast which was good a well.
The location of the property is great, you are so close to everything and still in a very quiet location. loved it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tonys Villas & Resort in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tonys Villas & Resort Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tonys Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tonys Villas & Resort Bali/Seminyak