“Very nIce staff, good food, spacious villas and nice location”
Review of Abadi Villas

Abadi Villas
Ranked #80 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have been Bali many times and have been staying in Seminyak most of time. I stayed in Disini villa, Kayana villas, the Samaya, the Space Villas,....etc.
Abadi villas is my favorite.
In the begining, I booked only 4 nights and was extended to one week later
Booking: Nyoman is very efficient and responsive. He has answered all of my questions before I travelled.
Staff: Manager Susila is very good. I have some problem in proceeding the traveler check and he is very patient and assist to resolve the difficulty. There are 4 people called Madi. All of very nice and helpful to assist.
Breakfast: Amazing and deliver to villas timely. Food is varied and fresh. We tested Indonesia fried rice and noodle, pan cake.
Tour: I have booked 2 tour trips. Driver Wuyan is very nice and patient.
Villa environment: I stayed in 2 bed room villa. Very spacious. Swimming pool is big and I had good swimming every day.
Overall I gave Abadi Villas 10/10. I recommend to all of the tourists.

Room Tip: Great location, nice food, spacious room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We just returned from a 6 night stay at Abadi Villa 1 with 6 adults and a 1 year old. The staff were amazing and nothing was too hard for them. They put a fence around the pool and also one to stop our little one falling into the water at the entrance stairs. Amazing large pool and great size bedrooms. Location was also great and just a 10 minute walk to Seminyak square. Decor could do with an upgrade but that is just being picky. Would stay again for sure!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Originally we only planned to stay at Abadi Villa for 2 nights but because of the amazing experience and staff, we ended up cancelling our other hotels to stay here but in a different villa for an extra 5 nights, location was fantastic, place was very well looked after! it was the perfect stay!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2016

This villa was fantastic and the staff really made it a great experience for us.The dinner option in the villa was very convenient as we arrived in Bali at night. Everything we could possibly need was within reach.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic place to stay. Private & oh so quiet. Myself & my two daughters stayed in Abadi Villa 2 & it was great. Fantastic breakfast every morning & such helpful happy staff. Nothing was ever an issue. Even when both of my girls fell ill. Clogging one sink, The staff were straight on to it. The villa is approximately 25 years old & apart from the usual wear & tear it was most accommodating. My youngest loved the upstairs entertainment area. Myself, I loved the outdoor shower. Humidity was a killer, but it was so lovely to come back to an air conditioned bedroom to finish your day. The gardens are beautiful with the scent of frangipani. I couldn't fault our stay. Especially the staff. They were absolutely fantastic. All of them. It was an absolute pleasure chatting with the staff. We even got to have a look at the adjacent villa when it was unoccupied. Going to stay in that one next time. I'm one very happy customer & would have to say Abadi Villas is definitely a hidden treasure

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family