I have been Bali many times and have been staying in Seminyak most of time. I stayed in Disini villa, Kayana villas, the Samaya, the Space Villas,....etc.
Abadi villas is my favorite.
In the begining, I booked only 4 nights and was extended to one week later
Booking: Nyoman is very efficient and responsive. He has answered all of my questions before I travelled.
Staff: Manager Susila is very good. I have some problem in proceeding the traveler check and he is very patient and assist to resolve the difficulty. There are 4 people called Madi. All of very nice and helpful to assist.
Breakfast: Amazing and deliver to villas timely. Food is varied and fresh. We tested Indonesia fried rice and noodle, pan cake.
Tour: I have booked 2 tour trips. Driver Wuyan is very nice and patient.
Villa environment: I stayed in 2 bed room villa. Very spacious. Swimming pool is big and I had good swimming every day.
Overall I gave Abadi Villas 10/10. I recommend to all of the tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak