“Best fried chicken bao!”
Review of Street Boi

Street Boi
Ranked #3 of 620 Restaurants in Seminyak
Description: New buns on the block Street Boi bringing you modern Taiwanese steamed buns and homemade sodas. Slow cooked meats, deep Asian flavours, new concept steamed bao. Bao down to Street Boi.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

For a cheap eat, this is the place. We had the Korean fried chicken bao with kimchee mayo and it delicious. My friend had the Vietnamese salad with chicken, the latter of which came as as a stir fry on the side. At less than 100K rupees for both if us, it was a bargain.

We would go again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

As foodies, my husband and I were quite particular about where we ate on our trip to bali and we can't rave enough about Street boi! Although only a small eating area alongside a busy road in seminyak, it's the perfect lunch spot for great food for a very reasonable price.
Included in our stay at the alila seminyak, was a 3 course meal at their fancy restaurant 'seasalt' and I can honestly say that street boi was leaps and bounds better than what we ate at the hotel!

We went their twice during our 6 night stay and I only wish I'd gone there everyday to try everything on the menu.

We tried the chicken bao, popcorn chicken, chips and also the mad fries all of which were so tasty.
The staff are very friendly and, like most people in bali, do try and get people in from the street as they walk past. Normally I would find this annoying but the food is so good I would happily stand beside them and say 'you gotta come in and try the popcorn chicken!' After the first day I tried it I went on about it everyday until we went back.

I'm only sad that street boi do not have any franchises in England, but if one ever opens I will definitely be going there!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing and authentic bao and popcorn chicken! So yummy would defo recommend coming here is really good food and at such a reasonable price! Lives up to the hype

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful little burger bar. We're staying nearby, and happy going there every day for lunch. Working our way through the menu, and every item is excellent! Caters for gluten free, what a fabulous find!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

What a great little restaurant! The food was really tasty and the service very good. There are only 3 or 4 tables and it was busy when we were there for lunch, but didn't have to wait long at all. I would definitely recommend.