One Eleven
US$601
US$470
US$299
US$236
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
US$581
US$250
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$181
US$251
US$200
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$96
Agoda.com
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$204
Agoda.com
TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$93
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate spamassage roomsun blockcomplimentary car servicemassage pavilioncomplimentary amenitiesgreat butler serviceadded luxuryevery morningshuttle carspa treatmentsin housenespresso machinenice amenitieswonderful propertyprivate kitchenshower gel
Reviewed 4 December 2012

At first I was hesitant about staying in this villa since there were not many reviews. But after corresponding with the hotel staff via email, and getting very prompt responses, my fears were laid to resort.
Once I arrived at the resort, I was BLOWN away!. It does look exactly like the pictures on the website. My partner and I loved our stay at One Eleven. The service was top notch! We had a driver that would take us around seminyak free of charge at anytime. They also surprised my partner with a birthday cake for his 40th birthday! We would come back to the villa every evening with little treats left for us. And they were yummy! Our breakfast was cooked made to order in our villa for us every morning. The staff was always cordial and friendly, offering to help me book dinner reservations and day trips! You really don't have to lift a finger once your there.
The architecture of this villa is absolutely stunning. I loved modern design and I want my home to look exactly like this villa. The temperature of the pool was always perfect, whether swimming day or night. The bedroom had adequate A/C and it was quiet also. Bathroom was gorgeous, although a double sink would be nice. We also got a free spa treatment in our own private spa gazebo. And it was AMAZING! The masseurs definitely knew what they were doing.
In the end, I would recommend this resort without hesitation. It is truly an oasis within busy Seminyak.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Thank you for your kind review of One Eleven and we are very pleased that you decided to stay at One Eleven in spite of your initial hesitance.. Even more so that you enjoyed youur stay with us and hope that it will not be too long before you return.
With very best regards

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Excellent villa, excellent staff and great breakfasts!
Everything during our stay was well above average and after numerous trips to Bali we have found 'home'.
They have thought of everything and its all the little things that add up that make it very special.
Villas have a large grassed area which was a real attraction as my wife could follow the sun all day and the pool got plenty of sun and was always warm.
Thanks to David and all the staff for a wonderful experience....but don't tell anyone, we want to ensure we can get in again next year!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reece H
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2012

Dear Reece
Many thanks for your review which is very much appreciated. Whilst titled "Shhh....Don't tell anyone!!", all the team at One Eleven are very pleased that you have. And most importantly that you enjoyed your stay at One Eleven.
We look forward to welcoming you back again next year.
All the best

Reviewed 25 October 2012

We booked a week in Bali with a view to rest and recuperate and we could not have chosen a more idyllic place to do this. The pictures on the website are exactly as you will find the villas, resting within their own private garden. There is attention to every detail and all needs are met with a smile from the staff of 111, from breakfast in your villa by pool every morning to early evening cocktails prepared and presented by your butler. I could go on and on but truly, there is no need to look further - just go!

Room Tip: All rooms are identical
2  Thank Sharyn T
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Dear Sharyn

The One Eleven Team are very pleased to have been of service and delighted that you were indeed able to rest and recuperate.

Thank you for choosing One Eleven for your stay in Bali and hope it is not too long before we see you again.

With best wishes

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I enjoyed a one night stay at this stunning villa with a friend. We were impressed by the modern, clean, yet warm and comfortable decor of the place, from the high quality furnishings right down to the thoughtful amenities provided for us - high-end espresso machine, separate toiletries for males/females, an extremely well stocked pantry, large full length mirror, and modern access controls to open/close front door. The place is very new, and surprisingly, we didn't see a single mosquito or fly (given that this is Bali after all) - a huge bonus point indeed.

Brownie points for the impeccable service as well - we had a complimentary foot scrub at our own spa pavillion upon arrival, and the breakfast cooked in house was just yummy... and nicely arranged so that you feel that you are in your own private restaurant!

Would definitely want to visit this place again - definitely ranks as one of the top villas I have stayed in - it was a great overall experience for me.

Dear Cal

It is a shame you were only able to stay one night and hope that next time, you are able to stay longer and really get to enjoy One Eleven for a longer period.

Its good to hear we are winning with those pesky mosquitoes !. We fog weekly to ensure they stay away.

Thank you for your kind words as it certainly confirms that whilst not perfect, we are heading in the right direction and continue to meet and hopefully exceed our guests expectations.

With best regards

Reviewed 19 October 2012

My partner and I stayed here from 8-12 October 2012. From the moment you are picked up from the airport and throughout our stay, the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. The special treats brought to us daily added such a special touch to this magnificent property. The attention to details with everything in the villa was exceptional. The coffee machine, the bed, the men's and women's toiletries, the fully stocked fridge... I could go on!
Truly a magnificent experience and we were genuinely sad to leave.
We had stayed in another villa in Seminyak in Feb 2012 which we would not return to but One Eleven would definitely be on our 'revisit' list.
Do yourself a favour and experience this wonderful property.

Room Tip: All villas are the same - outstanding!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Bbee

Many thanks for your very generous review of your stay at One Eleven.. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay and certainly hope that it will not be too long before you visit again.
With best regards