“My favorite cafe in Seminyak”
Review of Revolver Espresso

Revolver Espresso
Ranked #4 of 36 Coffee & Tea in Seminyak
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Funny nice stylish place in the heart of Seminyak. I love to go there for the best iced white coffee you can find, and sometimes even for snacks and great food.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,840)

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed breakfast & coffee. Had the Pistol Whip hot cakes with were delicious but needed more maple syrup!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful find, tucked away down a lane, just off eat street.
Staff very attentive and couldn’t do enough for us.
Coffee is great, on keeping with what Aussies like.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Honestly, the best soy coffee I have had in Bali, to date....period.
Extremely quick with their service, and they have a few milk options for vegans (coconut, almond, soy).

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

If you are a coffee lover come here for sure! I had the cold brew and it was delicious my partner and mum had iced latte's and fell in love! We also had breakfast included at our hotel but we went here two days in a row to pay for breakfast because it was soooooo good! I had the smashed Avo twice in a row the bread is also made locally and is divine!!