Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$298
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$124
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$420
US$303
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$433
US$293
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$752
US$558
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
One Eleven(Seminyak)
US$392
US$362
Priceline
TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$1,274
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewshigh teabedroom villaprivate poolevery morningoutdoor kitchencomplimentary mini barfoot massagevilla bbqeat streetcool towelsturn down servicethe main streetlittle extrasour honeymooncomplimentary massagedaily breakfastairport pick
Reviewed 11 December 2009

Winawan the operation manager was very helpful & patient with my endless questions and requests before I confirm my reservation.
Everyone was very friendly and service was generally quite good thou a tad slow at times (but then pace of life is much slower here)
We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa and the pool was great. Wooden fences (not very pretty but for safety sake) was provided because they know I had a toddler with me. They also arranged for a microwave so I could easily heat up my child's food. Kitchen is quite well equipped but a can opener can be included.
Though they have quite a no. of villas, it was really quiet throughout our stay. I love the privacy we had and the space. Lots of room for the little one to run around. The property is located in a little back lane but it's a mere 2-3 mins walk from the main street. Didn't see alot of stray drogs if u r worried abt them and rabies.
The massages are good. I tried the hot stone massage and it was complete bliss! So good! I highly recommend it. Go for the 2 hrs if u can afford the time.
My only complaints were that the dressing area was too dark. The light at the basin was not working and was not fixed after we told the staff twice. Then on the 2nd nite the main lights stopped working. So it was totally dark. But this was fixed on the next day.
And the living area was too....warm. While there are 2 ceiling fans in the kitchen and dining area, there is none in the TV area. We planned to have some family time here, watch some DVDs but it was just too warm to do so. I saw on some pictures that some villas living area is air conditioned, maybe only selected ones are.
Overall, was a good stay. Great for family with children.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2009

The Ulin Villas & Spa were wonderful - Having our own private villa was a perfect way to spend 12 glorious days with my husband celebrating 20 years of marriage. The service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. The food was outstanding and the Spa was glorious. We just want to know where they hide the noise cancelling equipment because it was just so quiet. I really could fault nothing and would definitely like to return in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharonmanning
Reviewed 7 December 2009

Kudos to all staff at the resort. They are friendly and helpful -- went an extra miles in providing us with information/recommendations to our needs - from making restaurants reservation, to getting discount at eateries, and our last minute Bintang Tshirts.

Housekeeping may need improvement - have to called for my supply of toiletries a couple of times during my 5 nights stay here.

We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend the villa to friends.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2009

i booked the one bedroom villa during my honeymoon stay in Bali, the staff is very very kind and helpful even before you arrive, they helped me to arrange all the outings i did in Bali before my arrival, the villa is very romantic and quite, the breakfast is prepared in your kitchen every morning, and the spa there is fantastic with a valuable price..

its greattttt by all means

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Basta112
Reviewed 5 December 2009

what a great place to stay!!
The staff are the most warming and friendly people i have met in Bali over the last 20 years in coming to the island.
The villas are in a great loacation to walking distance to the best restaurants in Bali and is great to unwind, relax and just do what you want to do in a holiday>
we will be back soon!!