“What a great call!”

Sisterfields
Ranked #52 of 599 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sisterfields brings the iconic cafe culture of Australia to the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Showcasing fresh pastries, salads and sandwiches alongside an extensive all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch. Sisterfields is one of the coolest boutique cafes on the island.
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I went for lunch at this place, and I ordered the Charcoal breakfest burger and it taste SO delicious! I luv the bacon slice and the fried mushroom because it taste so good. I don't remember what coffee that my sis ordered, but it was a good one too! Most of all, we enjoy the Polenta Fries so much!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,758)

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Sisterfields for dinner one night and breakfast one day and both times were impressive. The restaurant is very clean, service is great, we never waited very long (even though it was full at brekkie time), and the food was delicious. The restaurant was a retreat away from the Bali heat for a little bit with nice cool air con. Bathroom facilities are very clean and modern too which is a plus! The Sticky Nam Jim Pork Belly dish was delicious! The salad was to die for... would return if ever in Bali again. Would recommend! :)

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This place is unbelievable! The food is really fresh and healthy and the coffee is better than in Melbourne! The salad I had was so crunchy, the chicken with coconut cream was so soft! It seems as though it's always busy the staff are great and very attentive.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Heard a lot about sister fields before going to Seminyak and was looking forward to it. I took my whole family and everything they orderd was very good. However halfway in to the meal my father found a live worm in his salad. The staff immediately took it away and gave a lame excuse of how all the ingredients are organic and thats why the worm was in the salad. And to top it all off they even charged us for it. I couldn't believe it. Given the service standards in Bali I was shocked at the way they handled this situation.

Adam M, Manager at Sisterfields, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi Shanil,

Thanks for joining us at Sisterfields! We always do our best to provide the best possible food and service standards. I understand that you weren’t satisfied with the overall experience, we have since spoken to our team regarding this issue and have used it as an example for future training.

Our staff were correct in informing you we do in fact use only organic fruit and veggies. We understand that our staff on the day apologised and rectified it immediately; it is disappointing that you did not communicate with him the same level of disappointment you have shared with us on this forum; we would have gladly rectified the situation correctly. We hope you enjoyed your holiday on our beautiful island.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The bread is to die for - the sandwiches dips and burger were fabulous.

Only thug is we came in the middle of the afternoon so the wait for a table was long. Other than that - no complaints