Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$254
Agoda.com
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$518
US$396
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$754
US$558
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$94
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$440
One Eleven(Seminyak)
US$392
US$362
Priceline
All reviewsjacuzzi roomrooftop poolblu restaurantpotato headw hotelthe main roadmerah putihhotel is in a great locationrain showeran upgraderose petalsegg stationbreakfast is servedamazing staffbirthday cakespa treatmentsbars and restaurants
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We came to this hotel through a package on luxury escapes. We had a jacuzzi room which was very spacious, clean and with plenty of amenities. The jacuzzi was great, and we used it almost every day. The staff are very attentive and helpful. The breakfasts and dinners are delicious (also have a beautiful roof top view), as are their cocktails up near the pool. Also highly recommended their spa in the hotel, we had a full body massage which was so relaxing! Great location, about a 15 minute walk to seminyak square and less than 5 minutes to potato head

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikaelarae
GTDevins, General Manager at DevinSky Hotel Seminyak (formerly Golden Tulip Devins), responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Nikaelarae,

A hotel manager job can be very sweet sometime... while reading comment like that for example...

Thank you, we appreciate so very much your kind words

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has it all. The rooftop infinity pool is sensational and the food and drinks are top class. Such good value for money and the breakfast/ breakfast view at the rooftop pool and restaurant is a welcomed rare find in seminyak.

I would 100% reccomend this hotel to friends and family. A wonderful find in seminyak - We will be back for sure! Thank you Hugo and team!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank kellyh_10

Dear Kelly,

I feel like a cat that is purring by been cuddle while reading your words....

I will surely share it with the team, you will make their day indeed

See you soon back here (-:

Yours

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Golden Tulip is situated in a quieter part of Seminyak, very close to some great restaurants and spas (try Spring Spa - it's amazing). The hotel staff were very attentive, friendly and professional and pleased to help out whenever they could. We were 'upgraded' from a luxury King room to a jacuzzi spa room on our 3rd night due to some security issues (no fault of the hotel) and we wished we'd stayed in a luxury room! Although the jacuzzi room has an obscured ocean view, the balcony is unusable as there is no outdoor furniture provided and the floor was covered with loose river stones and so difficult to walk on (very strange!). Apart from that, the rooms were clean and spacious - the luxury room more so. Breakfast was okay, but nothing to rave over. We found the stay good value for money as we booked via Luxury Escapes, which included many extras. The beach is a good 10 minute walk via the W Hotel and exactly 1km away - if that isn't an issue for you, this hotel is worth adding to the list of those worth considering.

Room Tip: Go for a luxury room - the cost of an upgrade isn't worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Janine N

Dear Janine,

We well receive your comment and thanking you for that. Your points are very constructive and possible to fix so it help me to get better.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

The staff were great but they couldn't make up for the fact that this hotel was designed and built as cheaply as possible. The shower didn't drain because it wasn't designed properly so our bathroom flooded everytime we showered. The iron gave me an electric shock because the wire was exposed. The air-con turned off during the night so we woke up hot. Overall, the room was always musty and smelly. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
1  Thank Miffy1984

Dear Miffy,

I am sorry to read from your lines that you were disappointed with your stay. After investigation, it appear that a water leaking from the jacuzzi room next to your was the source of the humidity in your room and we immediately work on it to fix the problem.
I feel even more sad that you take the time despite this disagreement to compliment the staff so it shows your total honesty in your comment.

We will fix that, you get my words

Yours

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights and booked through Expedia. I had payed a bit extra for a garden view room. I booked a transfer well before arriving via emailing the hotel.

The bad:

I was left waiting at the airport due to an accident with the transfer car, hence finding my own way to the hotel.

when I arrived I was told I had a room with a bathtub, when queried garden view I was told it was city view. the view below was actually of a bunch people parked up on scooters with some rundown vacant land next door.

I left a couple of notes for room service to fix the flooding shower to no response.

the good:
hotels facilities are fantastic along with pool and restaurant,really nice view for breakfast and very modern. the selection at breakfast has a great range of fresh and cooked foods, however could be a little more cooked foods to choose.

its very peaceful and quiet and staff are very friendly.

room service, pool hours, 24hr concierge are very nice and reasonable.
really nice look and comfort in all the rooms with all the amenities.

I would definitely stay again but could be a little more value for the price paid in comparison to other. I still would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher6000

Dear Carbohydrate,

I take very good note of your comment. For the airport pick up, it is clearly our bad. After our car get a little accident on the way to pick you up, the time communication goes thru for a replacing car, it was already too late due to traffic etc... Our genuine apologies for that.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again to erase those points that we fail to provide.
I truly appreciate your comment as despite those hassle, you highlight the positive point of the hotel, starting by the staff and this show an evident honesty and constructive mentality. We very much appreciate that.