Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$169.24
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Great massage. Very organised. Had facial and reflexology and hair wash and massage. All were great for the price. I will return next trip.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

One time I was in such a rush I thought having a last minute manicure and pedicure before dinner was a big mistake. But I went anyway and despise the amount of customers they had that afternoon I didnt have to wait at all for my treatments. I mentioned that I need to be somewhere very quick so they did it in half an hour but nevertheless so detailed and good. No painful cuticles removing (I am very aware of this) like in most beauty salon in Bali. Great selection of OPI colors, friendly and well trained staff. The other time I went for a massage was also a bliss. Perfect pressure point and satisfying. There is no sore afterward. Now I am a regular even though it takes me 1,5 hours to get there. :D

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2017

An oldie but goodie. Cream hair treatment a highlight. Best to book though as there's always plenty of tourists looking for a clean and reliable freshen up.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I was tempted to go for my usual Thai massage but decided against it after i saw the Mandi Lulur Exfoliation Massage option in the menu. So glad that I opted for this, as the whole 2 hour experience was just pure bliss! The session started off with a full body massage to relieve the tension and knots in my back, then moved on to a herbal rub to remove all the dead skin, and ending with a cool yogurt rub that make me feel like my skin was baby smooth. The entire ritual was just heavenly! A must try while in Bali!!

1  Thank Joey T
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Bodyworks may be a tad more expensive than just a regular spa in Bali, because it isn't a regular spa! Large venue offering a myriad of experiences, quiet and peaceful in hectic Seminyak. Had an incredible massage, followed by a scrub, yogurt 'wash' and soak in a rosebud filled tub. Facial afterwards was amazing!
Highly recommended.