Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$233
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$255
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$98
US$94
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$494
US$341
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$744
US$550
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$491
Priceline
US$77
US$69
2,501 results
All reviewskids clubrooftop barthe club loungecelebrity suitepremier roomthrough luxury escapesjacuzzi on the balconyescape packagethe general managereat streetbeach poolday bedbuffet breakfastpure luxurysunset roadmemorable stayseminyak square
Reviewed 27 March 2016

What to say that hasn't been referred to in others reviews! We travelled as a couple and stayed in a private villa for 9 nights-luxury plus. Our stay was purchased through Luxury Escapes and at the price paid was amazing value. Our package included a 60 min and 90 min massage per adult. As my husband was not keen on these I was able to use all four massages (lucky me, even though it stated that these could not be transferred). I would have loved to visit the spa more but found the prices the highest I've ever come across in Bali-on par with Aus. The massage rooms are beautiful as were the treatments, again its what I love to indulge in when I come to Bali and for myself personally the prices were just too high (I can highly recommend Padma for treatments). The rooms are unbelievable, loved the privacy in the villa and if I ever had the opportunity to return would definitely make this choice again. Soft drinks in the mini-bar way over-priced at 35,000 rupiah, when you can buy it in any store for less than 70,000. The fridge is contained within a buffet style unit and the drinks do not get very cold due to the heat having nowhere to escape-hint: keep the buffet door open, makes a world of difference. Loved the breakfasts, nothing can be faulted here. Only had dinner three times at the restaurant, enjoyed all of them, again prices as in Aus. Bottled water at 50,000 I again thought was over the top. One of our meals which was included was the Degustation dinner. As neither of us eat meat this was offered as a vegetarian option and was beautiful. Laundry service is wonderful and often returned the same day. Staff and service throughout the entire resort above and beyond. This resort is the best I have ever stayed at, loved it so much we didn't want to leave our Villa and tackle the outside world. I could never afford the rack rate but am very grateful to have had the opportunity to indulge in such luxury-who knows we may be lucky enough to return one day!!!

Room Tip: Go for the private villas
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stiney1961
Trans R, Manager at The Trans Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear stiney1961,

Thank you so much to take your valuable time to write and share your recent experience at The Trans Resort Bali in such a detailed way which is greatly appreciated.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our overall resort’s services and its facilities including our Spa treatment, luxurious private pool villa, sumptuous buffet breakfast as well as our impeccable Trans hospitality touches.

I look forward to welcoming you and your beautiful family back on your next visit for another wonderful experience at The Trans Resort Bali in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is really new and from the moment you walk in you feel welcomed and relaxed, Dana as everyone has mentioned was a real star, the airline lost our bags for 3 days and each day Dana and his team would call the airline for an update for us before we even got up. That's super service.

The pool area is class. Really chilled! We thought the rooms were perfect, really spacious and modern and with a huge bathroom, the jacuzzi on the balcony is a real treat. One suggestion would be to get a room in the building to the right hand side of the pool as you get better views of the pool.

Hotel has a decent location about a 5 minute walk to eat street and taxis were always available.

Really enjoyed the trans and would definitely come back

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear anilchavan,

Allow me on behalf of our team at The Trans Resort Bali to thank you for your kind words regarding the overall facilities and services of the resort which you kindly posted on Trip Advisor.

It is pleasing to know that you have enjoyed our overall resort’s services and its facilities including our luxurious guest room and convenient Seminyak location.

My team and I are delighted to read your high praises, especially with regards to leaving great impressions on their guest service delivery. Dana and his team are pleased to know that their hard work and smiles have been so appreciated.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Trans Resort Bali to experience more in near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

From the time we were picked up from the hotel till the time we checked out - the experience at trans resort bali was just amazing. The check in process was smooth & completely hassle free. The staff was extremely courteous & went out of their way to accommodate your needs. I was particularly impressed that room service was also aware of my dietary needs & custom made the items on the menu for me. We took a Balinese massage & it was extremely relaxing. Do not miss the evening!!! It's a 5 mts walk to seminayak square. All in all a wonderful 5 day stay. Thanks you Transresort!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Shruti D,

Thank you so much to take your time to write such a precious comment and sharing your recent experience at The Trans Resort Bali.

I am flattered to read that you were so happy with our overall resort’s ground and its facilities including our relaxing Spa treatment and convenient Seminyak location.

It is pleasing to read that you were spoilt by The Trans hospitality. It will be such an honour to share your overall positive comments together with each of my team members as I know how much they will appreciate it.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Once again a fantastic stay. Thankyou Alex, Evan and Dana and staff for your wonderful service. We will be back again in the near future. I am recommending you to all my friends and family. Miss your lovely pool and yummy breakfasts.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear tyroneg1,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Trans Resort Bali and thank you so much to take your time to write such a precious comment in regards to your recent experience with us on your second visit.

I am particularly delighted to read your positive review regarding our overall resort’s ground and facilities especially our special Trans hospitality touches.

The Trans Resort Bali team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to experience another fabulous holiday in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Lovely hotel, attentive & welcoming staff. Gen Manager was always walking around checking if you were enjoying yourself. Our young grandchildren had a wonderful time in the kids club. Only 1 restaurant, we felt it would have been nice to have another choice of eating venue.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent & have a great view of pool & waterfall.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Maur266,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your memorable experience at The Trans Resort Bali on TripAdvisor which is truly appreciated.

I am pleased that you were satisfied with the overall resort facilities including our fun-filled activities at The Kids Club for your grandchildren as well as our impeccable service.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the restaurant variety. Something we can look at in the neat future.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit for another wonderful experience at The Trans Resort Bali in the near future.