The Kayana Bali
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$264
US$211
Agoda.com
Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$39
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
US$494
US$302
TripAdvisor
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$63
Agoda.com
Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$114
FourPoints.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$457
US$429
Travelocity
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$207
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
Hotels.com
The Trans Resort Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$140
Hotwire.com
All reviewspool villapotato headw hotelour honeymoonbutler servicedeluxe villaseminyak arealarger poolfree afternoon teamerah putihfour poster bedturn down servicemain poolpersonal butlerwelcome drinkperfect temperaturew retreat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I can say, this is my best stay. We stay in the pool villa. Me and my husband love it so much.

The location of the is very easy to find, because it is a strategic location. In the centre of Seminyak area and surrounded by cafes and boutiques.

First, the hospitality from the receptionist and all the staff, they are very helpful and friendly. The room villa is beautiful very homey, clean, calm and safe. The bed is so comfy. My daughter love the bathtub.

And for sure we love the pool, very relaxing to enjoy the pool all day.

We order the food at the Dauh restaurant. The food is great, we try the balinese dishes, the taste is authentic.

We also did massage at the Ayur Spa. The best treatment i ever had. Very relaxing for a busy mama ;) They have big room for relax after treatment. While i had the massage my daughter had her nail art, she was really enjoy and happy with the result.

Thank you to pak Ericht Allesandro and all the staff at The Kayana Villa for the great service while we stay.

It is very recommended villa to stay in Bali and to enjoy the Seminyak area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rizki K
The Kayana S, Manager at The Kayana Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Rizki K,

Thank you from our heart for taking the time to share your review of our villa - the Kayana.

We're thrilled to hear that you felt like your home in Bali . We are surely very proud to have the chance being part of your memorable Holiday and be able to serve you well. We do hope you 'll bring the story back home as one of your best experienced in your life and to share it to all of your family and friends.

I am so excited to recieve all the compliments from you, thank you . it;s an honour to share this to all of our respectfull staff . We are happy when you are enjoy our villa well.

I hope to see you again very soon with another fantastic experience with our Indonesian home hospitality at The kayana.

Warm regards

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband & I recently stayed at The Kayana for 3 nights. When we arrived at the resort the staff were very friendly & welcoming and they presented us with a frangipani lei which they placed around our neck and also a welcome drink of passion fruit tea which was delicious. A butler then walked us to our villa with our luggage. The walkways at The Kayana are so beautiful, surrounded by so many luscious green trees.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa with a plunge pool. The pool was the perfect size to take a dip in & also the perfect temperature. The room is a generous size with also a nice large bathroom that has two sinks. Plus a bathtub and separate area which contains the toilet & shower. When we arrived our bathtub was full of yellow & red frangipanis in the shape of a love heart which I thought was a nice touch.

The way the breakfast service works at The Kayana, each day you fill out a form with selections of what you would like for breakfast the next day which can then be served to you either in your villa or at the resort restaurant. They also have a signature special at The Kayana called the “floating breakfast” where you can choose to have your breakfast served to you in your own pool. We chose to do this on our first morning & it was so cool, it felt very special! It was also my 30th Birthday on that first morning & when the staff brought our breakfast to our room they walked in with a birthday cake & sang Happy Birthday to me! It was very lovely & thoughtful.

The hotel also has a gym which we used & luckily we happened to have the gym to ourselves haha! The long walkways of the resort are also very useful to jog/run up and down in the early morning before the guests are up and about.

Another highlight of this resort is that they serve complimentary afternoon tea at the restaurant where you can have coffee, tea and snacks which we utilised every evening when we got back from our day trips! We had a great time at The Kayana, the staff were all very friendly and we enjoyed our stay very much!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jadeinbali
The Kayana S, Manager at The Kayana Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Jade in Bali,

First of all , Happy Birthday to You !! .

Thank you so much for taking your time to write all compliments about the kayana's services and facilities. It is such as a wonderfull review with all the deatalis. Indeed .
I am very happy to hear that you had a great time staying at The kayana and knowing that all the experiences offered were going so well as your expectation from the moment you steped in The kayana.
Please allow me to share to our respectful team on your compliment related to our surprising B day cake and so on.
We are very much Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next Holiday plan in The Kayana in near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your special arrangement.

Best regards

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Plus
Did I mention great location?!
Beach bars are next door (woo bar, potato head)
Two nice spas opposite (spring and amo)
Tons of great cafes and restaurants within walking distance
Villa itself was nice although you can tell place is starting to age
They have a complimentary hotel car service to drop you off and pick you up around Seminyak area if you book the car an hour in advance
Great alacarte breakfast selection
Four poster bed which I love
Really prompt service (there’s an alleyway connecting all the villas from the back and the hotel staff use it to deliver in villa bfast and Housekeeping etc)

Minus
Standard villa we booked turned out to have a really tiny pool (cannot do running jump into the pool...) so book the more expensive villa if you’re looking for a lap pool
On the map, Kayana looks like it’s right by the beach but there’s actually no direct access from the hotel
They have a gym but it’s really tiny/basic

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Shu Xian T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review about the Kayana and with some valuable feedback for us to overview While I am delighted to hear that overall you had an enjoyable experience.
I am sorry to hear that some of your expectations fell short especially related to the swimming pool size . Yes, the deluxe Pool is smaller than the Pool Villa it self . We have also mentioned this in our website to help our guest has better understanding on the villa facilities info.

The kayana doesnt have direct Access to the beach as we are on the road side . all properties like us on the road side doesnt have direct Access to the beach due to all the beach front areas are own privately. However, We have a designated shuttle transport ready for our guest to request. We are currently seeking for the right partner to have the possibility to open a shared beach clubs together. We hope that we could make it happen soon.

We do wish to welcome you back for more "Indonesian home service "and moments in the future. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Warm regards

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel is amazing. The service was phenomenal. All the staff become familiar with you and therefore are personal making you feel comfortable.

They were always polite and always extended their services to their guests. By far this has been the best experience I have had in terms of customer service.

The food good. I had plastic that was left in my pancake one morning. I didn't mention it to the them because it wasn't a big deal. I had no other issues with the food. It's always been good, and they always ask you if it's okay or how do you want it.

They provide shuttle service around the area which we used however we called them from Mrs. Sippys and didn't get a response so we ended up walking back to our hotel, which was fine as it wasn't a far walk.

On our last night we had to catch our flight in the wee morning so they offered us breakfast to go. I have never been asked that before and I thought that was s kind of them. They always asked if they can clean our rooms which was appreciated.

The Kayana staff are amazing and I would return. I recommended to a friend who also stayed during my stay here and she and her family loved it.

Room Tip: Room in the middle of the resort so the sounds of the public don't disturb but not too far in the back as its a 2 min walk to the front
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fattums B

Dear Fattum,

Thank you for your compliment in overall about our service and facilities . I am very much appreciated your patience and great understanding on some of the issues of services that less than satisfaction such as the plastic on the food and non response on your required for shuttle ( eventhou it's just next door within a walk distance) that may sounds ease for you but I am still taking your constructive feedback seriously for us to be more aware in details and more carefully during busy hours. For this , please accept my biggest appologize on behalf of my staff related to the issues. We will surely make the neccessary correction and improve our service details better in the future.
In overall as you have mentioned in your review , I am very happy to know that you had a wonderfull Holiday in our villa as well as the rest of your group .
I will definitelly pass on your great compliment to our staff and thanking them for the effort's Given to you and your party .

Once again, Thank you so much and I am very looking forward to have you here at The kayana on your next visit to Bali . See you soon .

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We have been to Bali many times and would rate Kayana as good value. Very good quality villas, well kept and looked after. Restaurant is average but OK for simple breakfast. Plenty of places to eat in the area anyway. Villas are good size, nice pools, and the price is good for what you get. Not far from everything, and they have a shuttle available. Away from the street so pretty quiet.

Room Tip: Away from W hotel driveway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
The Kayana S, Manager at The Kayana Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Andrew,
Thank you very much for your generous compliments and for taking the time to share your holiday experience at the kayana. We are much honored to have received such a positive review from you .

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities well and the villa location. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and we do hope we could serve you better on your return to Bali . We will do necessary evaluation on your positive comment that may need to improve more.

Once again, Thank you so much and look forward to welcoming you back at The kayana.

Warm Regards,