All reviews pottery cafe cave pool ihg group patio room beach bar main pool walk in closet stunning property unique design hotel design soft opening direct beach access seminyak beach welcome drink huge balcony an oasis the breakfast area
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first time in Bali, we had somewhat mixed expectations.
Hotel is great, I particular liked the décor and the ambience of the common places and the room. Sea Breeze room we stayed in, is stunning and we had a pleasant view over the hotel grounds towards the ocean.
Something which is especially nice is that hotel has a beachfront but backs onto to busyness of Seminyak. It is very quiet, if you want to just relax but only a stroll away from the busy Bali streets, full of motorbikes, shops and local bars.
Breakfast was amazing, with so much choice.
I must say I've had some of the best coffee in this hotel.
Lunch menus is fairly limited, but there are some fantastic dished such as Barramundi and pork ribs were amazing.
Staff is very helpful.
My only recommendation would be to get up to "speed" with some of the locally offered cocktails (as we found the variety much better outside of the resort).
But otherwise , fully recommend and might come back once the front bar is completed.

Room tip: Sea Breeze rooms are lovely
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Janka T
Hotel Indigo Ba... S, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach for your recent stay and for sharing your review.
It is such a pleasure to receive your inspiring feedback.
We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you highlight your specialist coffee experience.
We have taken note of your comment on our cocktail variety and are in the process of introducing new exciting concoctions to our organic artisan bar.

We really appreciate your candid feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was my first time to Bali and I didn’t know what to expect. Hotel Indigo, Seminyak set the scene for our entire trip to Bali.
The staff were so friendly and accommodating, they made us feel so special.
We stayed in an Oasis room overlooking the secret pool and absolutely loved our room. I wish we had more time to sit on the outdoor day bed and relax. The room décor was stunning and the room was a perfect size for two of us. It was also very peaceful and not noisy at all.
The main pool was amazing especially with the funky tunes they played, it created a great atmosphere.
The hotel’s location is very central and being located on the beach is a huge benefit especially for the amazing Seminyak sunsets.

I’d love to come back to the hotel soon and I’m definitely recommending this hotel to others.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kylieturner28

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your brilliant review.
We truly appreciate your wonderful comments on our vibrant team.
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us due to the engaging service you received as this is something our team takes great pride in.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our unique resort for another inspiring stay in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a great resort in Seminyak. Access to the beach and to Double Six road. Excellent facilities and a great room too. Resort design is great. The private pool area is nice and quiet for couples without young kids. Beautifully built resort!

Location is great on the beach side, lots of other restaurants and bars to visit along the beach.

Check in was horrible! Didn't give us our rooms, so we went for lunch. They promised to contact us, and they TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT US. When I returned to the front desk for my room keys 30 mins after the hotel confirmed check in time, 90 mins after my arrival, they totally blamed housekeeping for being slow to service the rooms. Everyone was moving really slow to buy time for the rooms to get done. It's only when I got upset and raised my voice and asked for the manager that things started to move faster. But the damage had been done. Ridiculous!

The service staff training needs improvement. We were given wrong information on food items on the menu.

The air conditioned areas are too cold for a resort. And when we sat outside al fresco, the service staff kept on passing through a nearby door and kept on leaving the door open for us to get the cold AC air from inside. I got up 4 times to close the door, but they kept on leaving it open. Finally I got upset and raised my voice, and they came and locked the door. Still after that the other service staff tried to access the door only to find it locked. Then they proceeded to the main door. Apparently, this door was some sort of short cut.

The elevator will freeze you too during your short ride. Don't come out of the pool wet, as you'll freeze on the way to your room.

Having said all that, everything else went incredibly well after the above incidents. Thus the not so bad rating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank travelbug67

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach for your recent stay and for taking the time to provide us with your candid feedback.
I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience you faced during your stay, especially the arrival experience and the inconsistency in service at our neighbourhood cafe.
We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention.
We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.
Having said that, it is reassuring to read that despite the incidents you mentioned everything else went incredibly well and that you still found our vibrant resort to be beautifully built with excellent facilities.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Whilst I personally prefer smaller resorts, this is definitely an exception for me.

With its broad range of facilities and such a helpful team, this is a great place to stay.

From the pools, to kids cave, to meals, to private villas, Indigo is excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BneTravellor

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your superb experience and for choosing Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach for your recent visit.
We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Our team is passionate about delivering a memorable experience for all of our guests from the time they arrive at the resort to the time they leave.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I recently stayed at the Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach for 1 week in an Oasis Room.

It is really hard to add to the many positive comments that are already on Trip Advisor, except to say that they are all true!

This is a gem of a hotel and my room, which overlooked the more private pool, was just perfection. Quiet, lots of nice Balinese touches with respect to the decor and with all the amenities that any traveller could want.

Most importantly, the staff are exceptional! Friendly and so helpful without being intrusive.

In particular, I would like to thank; Ferry and the guys at the bar located by the beach where I watched many sunsets. You really looked after me and made me feel so welcome.

Arta at Sava Spa for the wonderfully relaxing and effective Traditional Balinese massages.

Sonee (please forgive the spelling, but as you said 'like the Japanese brand' :)) for telling me about the shortcut around the resort that made navigating the complex so much easier.

Terry, it was great to see management 'on the floor', involved in customer service.

In summary, I had a fabulous time and my only regret is that I could not stay longer. However, I will be back and I have no hesitation recommending this hotel to others.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LisaC8717

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our unique resort including our spacious rooms with the Balinese inspired decor and the thoughtfully crafted amenities.
Your inspiring comments have been shared with Arta, Sony and Terry who were truly delighted by your kind words.

Thank you once again for your lovely review and we look forward to creating many more memorable stays for you in the near future.