Liberty Dive Resort(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$40
Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$16
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

Akasa Villa(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$60
US$54
KajaNe Tulamben(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
Bali Dive Resort and Spa(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Bali Reef Divers(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Alba Tulamben(Tulamben)
All reviewsgunung agungpak gedegarden pooldive tripbalconyhairdryersunrisemtseatextingresortbalitransport
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I got room number 305 and its cool. The balcony are great although it's floor are quite dirty (maybe because the ash of Mt. Agung since its's recently erupted. But it's okay) The view are incredible. Wake up in the morning and you open the curtain, it's amazing. Hill, garden, and partly ocean. The garden are glorious, the pool are cool
The room are clean and spacious. Very nice room. It has fridge and safe deposit box. It;s quite too. We had a good sleep.
It's just little unlucky when we come back from breakfast to our room, the electricity are shut down. So we can't watch tv or at least charge our mobile phone. But it's okay. Thanks to view, we are still please.
The staff are nice and helpful. The food is good.

Room Tip: Try third floor. The view is mesmerizing.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a great time here the last hotel on our Bali trip. We picked it especially for the Pool and Garden Area.
This hotel caters mainly for divers and has returning groups each year - we found rooms were clean and comfy plenty of hot water and a nice balcony with great views and the best hairdryer in Bali.
Food and drinks - beers cold and the curries hot hot hot - prices acceptable and actually for an off the beaten track kind of place a varied selection. The entire complex is well maintained, pool and garden even better than the photos - so far so good.
However,
Reception - a rather unwelcoming experience with vague and conflicting verbal information - an information fact sheet would be perhaps a good idea
Staff - There seemed to be an abundance of young folks, who indeed spent most of the day texting, watching the telly or playing cards. Make sure when you order you ask for it to be reconfirmed and if your drink has not appeared in 5 secs flat on the table it probably wont at all. They are all kind and friendly but lack in professionalism.
For those reasons only a VERY GOOD

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome stay here at the resort...it was my home away from home for 6 nights. Staff are so helpful and polite, rooms and facilities are clean and well maintain (pool and garden are the best!), food are OK and the price is sensible too. I like it because its so quiet and located in front Pura Segara beach. I had a special rate for diving, and the diving itself was an awesome experience. Thanks to Pak Gede as the manager and all the staff, i definitely coming back and recommend this resort to others when visiting Tulamben.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Well appointed hotel in gorgeous location south of Tulamben. Glorious garden & pool with views up to Gunung Agung & down to ocean with stunning sunrises over Lombok.
Good breakfast & very good reasonably priced food in restaurant.
Rooms, bathrooms & balconies are large & comfortable. They are however not very "Balinese". Very clean & quiet. Air con, fridge & coffee making facilities
I arrived by bemo, not private car, & was treated as a second class guest initially. Five staff watched me carry my pack up several flights of stairs in the heat (even after I explained that my 6 hour bemo trip from Permuteran had been a little tiring).
I found the large number of unoccupied staff sitting around texting all day a little annoying (there was low room occupancy at the time)
If you don't have transport, Bluehill is a little isolated, with the walk into Tulamben being on a noisy narrow road, albeit with great views. Dive shops will pick up & drop off. Not much nearby in the way of shops or restaurants so eat at Bluehill.
Despite a couple of negatives, Bluehill is a stunning place to stay & very good value.

Room Tip: Glorious views from the upper floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review as I lie in a comfy clean bed for sadly, our last night. If u are in tulamben I highly recommend staying at bluehill. Breaky is included, absolutely gorgeous garden and has a huge pool area. The staff- they truly make this place special, they are so nice and always smiling -very friendly. Free shuttle service since u are slightly out of the heart of town, and if the shuttle van is not there or already out in use, the staff doesn't think twice to bring u into town on the back of the bike (as long as ur okay with it). Food is good, service is awesome, the rooms are cleaned daily and for the really reasonable price u pay to stay here u feel the luxury. Updated rooms and bathrooms, great views with balcony area. Did I mention I don't want to leave! If I am ever in this area...I wil def come back to this place. They also have paid services like rental bike, laundry and taxi to/from airport.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple