All reviews other guests outdoor shower great wifi beautiful garden bungalow massage dive meters ac
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Big and clean rooms. Fairly priced. Quiet and away from the main street. Daily dinner is a nice touch for the guests. Minabali is a good place to wind down after a long diving day. Road access is a little bad, but not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tungky
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The Minabali Bungal'lo is a hidden gem, close to the wonderful beach and the village.
The whole resort is very well maintained and clean.
All rooms are different with love to the details.
Also the restaurant is very good and the food delicious.
The host helps you with many trip recommendations and other requests.
Really worth a stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beat9935
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I was expecting good things from this property but the hype of previous reviews does not live up to the current reality.

It is true that the pool and gardens are lovely but the rooms are clearly showing wear & tear. Although we were the only guests staying at the property we were given a room behind the reception area which appeared to be inferior to the separate garden bungalows (even though I had previously emailed to advise that we were celebrating a special birthday).

I did query the room type & the noise factor when we first checked in as it was situated behind the reception/dining area but the staff were quite insistent that it would be ok. Also just a note that if you advertise a TV/DVD player as a room facility, please ensure that this is in fact what is included in the room (it was not)

The breakfast offered was the worst I have eaten in all my visits to Bali over the years. You are not asked what you would like for breakfast, you are just given what is on offer that day. So on my first morning I was offered "bread"! It was only when I insisted that I wanted eggs that the young girl offered to cook this up. The next morning wasn't much better as we were given fried stale bread (supposed to be french toast?).

We are not picky travellers but it was pretty obvious that the staff weren't going out of their way for us. This may have been because we were the only guests there at the time. More to the point the lack of motivation was probably due to the owner being away in France for several months.

Do yourself a favour and stay at Toya villas next door instead (immaculate bungalows and sensational ocean views). Well at least until Minabali's owner is back on deck. I have to say this was a really disappointing experience due to a lack of interest from their staff.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luv2tour
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We had a very enjoyable stay at this beautiful place quite small but full of charm. Fabulously helpful and pleasant staff. Just one step to the nice beach and the liberty wreck, A little paradise. Really looking forward to going back again soon

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dzodzosz
Reviewed 9 October 2016

This hotel is so beautiful. Everything was perfect, the comfortable room, very nice bathroom, the great breakast, the marvellous garden and swimming pool.

And the staff was also great !

It's just 10 minutes walk from the center of Tulemben.

A perfect place to relax

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo