All reviews dive centre liberty wreck like swimming in an aquarium inexperienced divers walk straight open restaurant wifi works well wake up early black tip other guests fun diving dive master pool side night dive manta point beautiful garden dive package
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. So many fish. This place is amazing for snorkelling or diving. So many fish. Whilst I took this photo from google, it’s fairly accurate for the wreck diving at the front of this hotel.

I’ve dived lots of places and this has the most fish. It’s like swimming in an aquarium. Lots and lots of fish. Whilst is doesn’t have the colours of some reefs, it has lots of fish. And also did I mention the amazing number of fish.

I’ve worked as a dive instructor and these dive instructors are great. I really liked diving with these guys.

The food is good too. I came here for the diving and didn’t expect a 5star chef. The cooks do an amazing job. And would definitely recommend eating and drinking at the swim up bar.

The gardens are amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Date of stay: January 2018
Axel S, Manager at Tauch Terminal Resort Tulamben & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hahaha, most fishy review ever :-), thanks so much...

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Excellent resort. Superb rooms with spotless garden and pools. Right on the Beach. Unfortunatly very expensive restaurant and dive centre. You cant just simply rent a tank and go diving like in other places in Tulamben. We had all own equipment and dived without a guide. They charged 29 euro for one dive. So actually around 450.000 idr for one tank !! Went to other dive centre nearby simple rent tank for 50.000 !! For experienced divers with own equipment and no dive guide needed very expensive.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EspooEagle
Axel S, Manager at Tauch Terminal Resort Tulamben & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Espoo, thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing us. We are delighted about your positive comments, at the same time I like to say a few words reg your restaurant & divecenter input. Our Restaurant menue has around 40 dishes on offer, ranging between 2 Euro and 12 Euro with an average price of 5 Euro for a lunch or dinner meal. I agree with you that it is possible to find some meals at a bit lower price sitting on the main road instead in an ocean site Restaurant. You are also right, we do not rent out tanks only, being the only SSI Diamond Resort on the Island of Bali we strictly follow a " Safety first " policy, hence we don't allow unguided diving for the first 2 dives. After 2 guided dives our divemaster / instructor can allow unguided diving at Tulamben bay.
We will not change that policy and rather loose a customer than a customer loose orientation. Again Espoo, thanks for your input and a Happy New Year from Bali to Finland, Axel

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my girlfriend in this beautiful resort for a week.
The garden and the pool area looks even better then the pictures on internet.
My girlfriend did a diving course with an instructor from the resort and enjoyed it a lot. I did fun dives with the local dive guides, they was professional and knew all the dive sites perfectly. The Dive groups are small, max 4 diver per guide, all the best dive sites are right in front of the resort, i even could see a whale shark.
The staff was all friendly and rooms was clean.
In our spare time we had a look around in Tulamben and we definitely found the best resort in Tulamben.
Highly recommend, we will come again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Tauch Terminal is the best resort for your stay in Tulamben. The dive staff here is excellent. The resort sits right outside of the Liberty wreck for an easy access to the site. You walk straight in from the beach. Additional sites are close by and if you mention to your guide that you'd like to see something, he will usually find it!

We stayed three nights and really enjoyed our time there. The food is fine, but the menu doesn't switch around too often, so look into additional options before you get there.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed 8(Eight) nights with my wife for diving. Tulamben area and Bali was first time to me, but this resort makes the one of best experience and memory between my diving trips.

Well managed room, garden, and friendly staffs satisfied and feel comfortable during all days.
Especially, my wife really likes the spa and beautiful garden at pool side.

This resort is located at the proper spot to enjoy Liberty Wreck and near diving sites for fun divers include underwater photographer. Of course, day trip to Nusa Penida island for watching Manta was great.

Really thanks for all of dive masters and staffs at this resort.

Woo

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Axel S, General Manager at Tauch Terminal Resort Tulamben & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hello Woo!

Thanks a lot for your Review!

Glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed the staying with us!

We will give your compliments to all the staff!

Thanks a lot again and sunny greetings

Thomas Dirnthaler