All reviews hot water waterfront restaurant diving gear the usat liberty wreck drop bali
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I have stayed at Paradise on several occasions during the past few months. It is a simple and basic but comfortable accommodation. The location is perfect for divers, as it is located right on the beach and easy to enter the water and navigate to the USAT Liberty wreck or Drop Off from the resort. A simple breakfast is included and other meals are available at the restaurant. The pool is quite nice and has a great view of the sea. I recommend this for a convenient and comfortable place for divers to stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Right on the beach, or lets say on the rocky shore, they have a nice pool terrace, where it is pleasant to hang out all day. Food is ok and staff is nice. It is not a fancy hotel and the rooms and specially the bathrooms have seen better times, but it all depends which what expectations you come. Online prices represent this rather low standard. I would say price value is ok. access from the hotel to the sea is perfect...right down the stairs. The sleeping quality is super quiet till 8am. No disturbance at all.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I was like cheated by the beautiful picture on the advertisement at Booking.com and others. the room is like the cage of the goat. the floor is sticky like layered with an oil. cupboard worst then my shoes rack at home. I am not recommended others to stay here.

Room tip: please book other hotel next to it.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Not my first time in Tulamben, but first time in Paradise Resort.

The room is very basic.. AC working perfectly.
Divespot is very close, just in front of the swimming pool. Fantastic spot for macro and water is very calm.

I like the food. Fantastic international or traditional food.
Price is not pricy.
The dive facility is recomended to diver.
Easy access and spacious for divers.

I would recommend this for divers...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

When I arrived the staff were busy watching TV and it seemed an inconvenience that I had come to stay when I finally got To my room smelt mouldy and has very basic facilities. There is no shower and Wifi only in the restaurant... didn't stay went to new hotel... and was charged for the room because I opened the door.
If your on a shoestring budget this place is for you...

Date of stay: December 2016