US$99
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Liberty Dive Resort(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$40
KajaNe Tulamben(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$52
Agoda.com
Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$16
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

Tulamben Wreck Divers Resort(Tulamben)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$28
US$25
US$22
  • Pool
All reviewsplunge poolliberty wreckmuck divingdive masterdive sitesoutdoor bathroomday bedbig fishgreat divingcamera roombalinese hospitalitywet seasondive shopshrimpbeach fronttook great careboat ride
Reviewed 8 September 2015

What a great place lovely setting we had a maisonettes looking over the garden our other travelers had villas over looking the sea, I was non diver but the pool was lovely. To swim in staff could not do enough for you we were a group of 12 people 8 divers 4 non divers. Some of the group ask to be taken around to see some of the other gardens in the area they could not do enough for you fantastic people all the staff in the restaurant cleaners all had a smile great 10 days we really recommend. Food was very good

Room Tip: All very good rooms on 1 level
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Flights598
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I was lucky enough to spend 4 days diving at Scuba Seraya with the wonderful Wix and we saw everything I could have dreamed of and more from our macro dives together... Yellow Pygmy Seahorses, Blue Ringed Octopus, Donut Nudibranch (with babies), Pregnant Mantis, Ribbon Eels (male, female and juvenile)... and so many other amazing things it's impossible to list them all. Me and my buddy spent our entire dives going "oooh" through our regulators. Degeng and the rest of the dive shop crew are so incredibly kind and helpful and we were lucky enough to join them for a BBQ complete with traditional Balinese signing. A wonderful place and I will surely be back... next time with a better camera.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent service from this great little resort. The food is very well priced (we averaged 25 USD per person per day for three meals plus a few beers), the resort is relaxed, and the view is spectacular. Off the beaten path and well away from the tourist hustle and bustle. I brought my family for a dive vacation and I'll tell you, the dive conditions are top notch. Not the best for pelagics, though we did see a white tip and hawksbill, but the coral is great and the conditions were perfect. 100 ft vis, very little current or chop, 5-10 minute boat rides, and we were there in July and I dove 2 dives per day comfortable without a wetsuit. Additionally, if you have anyone taking initial lessons, the beach right in front of the resort is gentle slopping sand/rocks with occasional coral heads full of nudibranchs and other interesting critters, so great for first timers. Most of the divers were photographers, many of which had flown from the U.S. with re breathers, etc, so you know it's a great spot.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This is a small, great place that I can only recommend – if you are a diver. If not I think I would stay other places in Bali.
It has app 12 rooms divided into ocean view villas and normal rooms. We had an ocean view villa – and it is amazing. Big room. Big outdoor bathroom. Own closed garden / patio with bathtub filled with flowers. Terrace with sun bed. Så wonderful. Go for villa 3 (the best) or 4 as 1 and 2 have their entry by the pool.
The dive center is great. They take you in small groups – often only 2 people per dive master. As I was diving with my 10 yo son being a junior OW they even provided 2 dive masters for us on some dives so that one could stay with my son while I went deeper eg on the Liberty wreck. They organize and fix everything for you. Really great and helpful people.
The serviced in the resort is also great. Very friendly, attentive and helpful.
The only small thing that could be better is their breakfast. The toast / bread is very boring so if you don’t eat eggs their offer is limited. I love yogurt and got that one day but it was so sour that is was not worth eating. I asked if they had another as I did get great yogurt in other parts of Bali but they did not.
Also, since there are no other restaurants within walking distance, you can get a bit bored of the menu here. Other restaurants can be found in Tulamben center. The resort will help you with a car 50000 IDR per person return.
I would love to come back to this place. It was truly a pleasure – but as said only if you dive. Otherwise I think you would be bored.

Room Tip: Go for one of the ocean view villas despite the Price - it is a treat!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Birkbo
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Just returned from 12 fabulous days at Scuba Seraya Resort and I can't rate it highly enough. We had a Masionette room while our friends had a Villa room. All the rooms are lovely and cleaned well daily, food at the restaurant was always good and they catered to our specific tastes when asked. The grounds are well kept and beautiful.

As a dive resort Scuba Seraya is small and friendly. You get to know your guide and they are always willing and smiling as they help you with your gear in and out of the water. Our group had varying levels of experience and this was noted but those who wanted help and guiding were well looked after. Hire gear was well kept and in good condition and our boat dives were timed for our convenience.

Dive sites visited were great - Seraya Secrets, Liberty Wreck, Tulamben Drop Off, Batu Niti, Nu Pong Pong and Emerald. The highlight for me was Emerald. Wonderful three dives there - huge sponges and corals, millions of different fish life as well as all the tiny critters like nudibranchs, ladybugs, coral crabs and shrimp. I was lucky and saw, on one dive, all that as well as a white tip reef shark and a turtle!

A big thank you to Manageress Komang and her staff for the wonderful attention they gave us. Another big thanks to Nyoman and Alit and the dive staff for all their good work (especially our farewell dinner). And my trip would not be as good without my massages, so thank you Sutsi.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends