“delicious”

Saigon Pho
Ranked #74 of 330 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I had the beef pho, my friend the Hue style pho. Both were delicious and among the best we had during our trip in South Vietnam. The soup of the Hue style one has another taste and comes with some kind of dumpling in addition to the meat, the meat (unfortunaltely?) comes with some fat which you have to peel of if you don't want to eat it. The meat in the regular beef pho was very good. Staff doesn't speak English but is very friendly and with sign language everything was sorted out easily. The small pho (which is slightly smaller than the pho you get f.ex in Ho Chi Minh City) costs 40.000 VDN.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We tried Pho in many local places in Vietnam, and this one was quite good. It's not the place to sit and relax, but rather eat and go. I would recommend to take a regular Pho Bo (Rice noodle soup with beef) and start with a smaller portion that cost around 40 dong. They serve it in traditional style with the plate of sweet basil, coriander, lime, chili and soya beans sprouts. It tastes good as it sounds ;) Give it a try!

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Great prices. Wouldn't recommended the hue special, but the beef pho was really good. Very cheap. Staff couldn't speak English.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Go! Try! Don't be afraid!

Really glad we went to look for this place.

The staff are friendly, they will help you out, they have an english menu.

Pho is delicious! Try all varieties!

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Came here for an early lunch with my boyfriend. Each of us ordered a bowl of beef pho and an iced coffee with milk. The broth was flavorful but on the salty side which seems to be the norm in phu quoc. The iced coffee was super sweet, much sweeter than the average Vietnamese coffee I've had before. Overall, I enjoyed the meal, not the best pho I've had in Vietnam but decent enough to eat here again. Staff doesn't speak any English but there's English on their menu.