“Wicked good!”

The Gab Shak
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Wrightstown
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Craving a delicious Authentic style Gyro? Our Gyros are shaved lamb or tikka seasoned chicken. The owner is Pakistani and has authentic chicken or lamb curry. Also, come and try our falafels, samosa's, chana masala cooked chick peas, and homemade hummus.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Everything is fresh and tasty. They cut up the veggies when you order. Gyros are perfect and full of delicious flavors. Best gyros Ive had!! Must go if in the area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I have tasted lamb gyros at many locations around the world, having been in the military for 31 years and this is one of the best I have had. The flavors are excellent and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome food! Cannot get this style anywhere else close near the Joint Base or South Jersey. Come for the food but enjoy the friendly service. These guys always have a smile and a kind word. Great!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat. Good, authentic cuisine. My favorite is the Hummus Gyro plate. Hummus, half a Gyro, pita bread and a small salad. Hummus is wonderful, not too garlicky. I love the pita bread and I am not a bread water. Try the Gyro with lamb and order it spicy. Yum!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and amazing people! I've had the hummus and pita appetizer and the falafel and pita.... both were amazing!