“Would return”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Wrightstown
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Small mom and pop shop with fresh homemade Mexican food. Service was excellent and good was hot and fresh. Not like Californian Mexican but served the purpose. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

A bunch of co-workers and I go there at least twice a month for lunch ......never had a bad meal....service is a bit slow, but it's worth the wait

Reviewed 15 September 2016

The atmosphere is more Mexican than most "Mexican" restaurants in the US. The music, wall hangings, soft drinks, etc all lend to the atmosphere. We've been here several times and it's never been crowded, service has always been good and the food is delicious at a good price. Exactly what we expect and why we'll be back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The waiter was also the cook. I was the only customer. I ordered the Mexican steak and it was tiny and overcooked. When he first asked me what I wanted to drink, I said I'll just have water. He brought me a plastic bottled water probably bought at Walmart. No glass. I asked for another during the meal and I believe I was charged $4 for both. I will say he was a friendly person. I certainly will never go again. Luckily there is a Dunkin Donuts next door to get some good coffee after this experience.

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The other reviews so far are very negative. We had a pleasant experience at El Sombrero. I had a burrito, it was pretty good. Not the best Mexican food I've ever had, but I would go back to this restaurant. I think it could help the business to update their online menu. When we ordered over the phone, the menu online was completely different.