“One of my favorite places for breakfast”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bernalillo
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I am here once or twice a month for breakfast. Love the quirky decorations and art. Huevos Rancheros are my boyfriend's favorite food. He rarely eats anything else when we come here. The Range is known for its breakfast burrito. I love eggs benedict which they have but the New Mexico benny is also very good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I went Sunday afternoon with my family. They were busy (a good sign) but we were seated in about a half hour. There was a funky gift shop to browse while waiting. They served breakfast till 3pm so I had the New Mexico Eggs Benedict with some spicy chorizo. The kids enjoyed the chocolate cake, the creme brûlée was nothing special. All in all a fun visit to quirky local restaurant on the mother road.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Anne is the manager and she does a great job. The food is excellent, the ambiance superb, the gift shop great and the music, when it occurs, also wonderful. Love this place. The catering is to die for as well. They did my daughter's wedding in Corrales.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We went there for Easter lunch while visiting our Grandparents in New Mexico. The meals were very generous in size and excellent. The desserts are amazing! Also there are a few cute little shops connected to it to kill time while you wait. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The Range Cafe is a great place to eat. The food is always fresh and delicious and the service is friendly and professional.
If you like breakfast, try the huevos rancheros. It's served all day long and is one of the best I've ever had.