“Just OK.”

Roadside Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This place has a sort of 50s-ish theme and a rather bizarre collection of Coca-Cola items. The food was OK, but nothing special. Not a place I can recommend, even above Denny's.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This restaurant is located next to the Best Western Hotel in Bloomfield; and since I had time to kill before one could check in at the hotel, decided to eat a slightly late lunch.

In some ways, the place seemed like a huge hall set up as a dining place. As noted by others, lots of Coca-Cola memorabilia on the walls.

When I entered, I just took a table and a server arrived fairly quickly with the menu. She informed of the special and then and got my drink. I ordered the special, which was two beef tacos, with beans, rice, (lettuce and tomato) and a sopapilla.

The meal arrived fairly quickly and was good. The beans were a bit different than normally served as Mexican restaurants that I eat at; the beans were primarily the whole beans, rather than the standard refried beans.

My drink was quickly refilled during my stay.

1  Thank wewhynot
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food has been great for the past 20 yrs we've gone. Small town feeling and great food what more could you ask for!!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were driving through town on our way to Cortez, Colorado and chose to stop here. It was a good choice. The waitress was friendly and took our order quickly. The atmosphere was like a diner with much Coca-Cola memorabilia. I had my favorite food- fried shrimp and it was delicious. It came with a baked potato, salad, and corn. My husband enjoyed his beef stew and onion rings. We recommend eating here.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stopped here for dinner as it is next door to the Best Western Territorial where we stayed. The Roadside serves both American (burgers etc.) and TexMex food. Restaurant is clean, service was friendly and fast. The Coca-Cola theme was everywhere. Food was bland at best. We tried the chicken fajitas (ok), tacos (bland) and guacamole (unfathomable). The best was the chips/red sauce that are put on the table as you arrive.

Been to Roadside Restaurant? Share your experiences!