Elaine's Bed and Breakfast
Quality Inn(Albuquerque)
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge East(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$45
US$90
US$56
US$48
All reviewslog homeattending a weddingother guestsevery guestalbuquerquebalconyretreatfireplacehummingbirds
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Elaine's B&B is like coming home to a beloved relative's place. My daughter and I stayed here while I was searching for a place to live in Albuquerque, where I am going to retire in a few weeks. It was hard to leave even for a few hours. The scenery is spectacular AND we got the additional bonus of a snowfall. I feel so at home. Elaine is an incredible woman and the B&B itself is, (to quote my daughter), like something out of a novel.

It also doesn't hurt that Elaine is a Fantastic Gourmet Cook!

Even though I am moving to Albuquerque, I fully expect I will spend time here, too!

Room Tip: The Sangre de Cristo room has a private balcony and a fireplace. The Sunrise room also has a fireplace and a private entrance. Exquisite!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Wonderful place to hide from the world. We watched no TV, news, sports because she provides none. No phones or clocks. Time just stands still. Still had the wonderful 12+ft Christmas tree, like stepping back in time. Beds, pillows, room were large & great! If you forget you book or finish one while your there she has hundreds. I swapped one for one.

We only had the bed part, so can't talk about breakfast. Her guest don't get out till at least 830. That makes breakfast 830 or 930 which is way too late for us. We sleep in till 600 on Sunday but couldn't wait two more hours to eat. She did have the coffee set up in the kitchen so I could turn it on then pour the water in. Fruit was available. We enjoyed the local restaurants for breakfast

Room Tip: Get the room with the bathroom in it, because it is worth the price
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

No tv, phone or clock. Wonderful! Like an old fashioned log house, where you feel like family. Elaine is AWESOME. Had a beautiful view of the mountains off the balcony on a snowy January day. The fireplace and quiet made it a great place to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We had a lovely time talking with Elaine about her stories growing up in the Sandia Mts. The house is a trip! Lots of room and a meandering patio that goes around the house. Just a great location. Her scones are most excellent too. Had a great night there.

Room Tip: We thought they were all great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Elaine's B&B is tuck up the hillside among the juniper. It is a lovey log home that has been richly decorated for elegance and relaxation. The breakfast Elaine serves is fabulous along with the conversations with guest and Elaine. If you are in the area- this is worth a few nights stay!

Room Tip: each room is unique and wonderful. Few with private balconies
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple