“Very good...I love their fried chicken!”
Review of Big Daddy's Diner

Big Daddy's Diner
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Cloudcroft
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Full Service Restaurant located 9000 feet above stress level in beautiful Cloudcroft, NM 88317. Clean and friendly, large menu, lots of specialties. Can accommodate large groups.
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I don't usually eat fried chicken but I find I usually order it at Big Daddy's, along with the corn fritters/nuggets...awesome.

Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

On our way out of the Cloudcroft Village, my husband and I decided to grab some breakfast here. At first I thought it was too pricey for the type of food we are getting, but once we got our food, I saw that I was wrong. The plates are huge! Everything was cooked perfectly. Try the Wheatberry toast and the sausage patties. I loved it. Our waitress was very sweet and always kept our coffee cups full. My husband had the Huevos Rancheros and he could barely finish it. If you're looking for a great breakfast in Cloudcroft this is the place!

Reviewed 28 January 2015

Oh my gosh, the food is excellent. Homemade food is the best. Christian run Diner a definetly plus. So friendly, good service and excellent food. Wish they were everywhere.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

I have to say this is the best place I have ever been too, The staff makes you feel like you are at home. The Ranch is amazing, cant get enough. I am from Sacramento California, my dad lives in Alamogordo NM. My dad (Mike Strahler) and his fiance (Dana) raved about this place all the time, when I was able to make it out there for a visit we stopped in, now every time I get out that way I tell them we need to go there. My dad and his fiance go all the time. The staff and owners are also great with my son (he is 3). Cant wait to go again. I want to go NOW!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

The staff has always been friendly and accurate. The food is good, the deserts are great. It's clean and warm. I always stop here every time I go to Cloudcroft.