“Rude and disappointing”
Review of Luna Rossa Winery

Luna Rossa Winery
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Deming
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I want to express how disappointing our visit was on Mother's Day. We got sat down promptly, but we waited a good 15 min before I had to get up and ask the hostess to please send someone over. Waiters were all over the place passing us but NEVER making eye contact. The hostess didn't apologize and didn't say anything actually. A waitress overheard me and decided to take care of us even though it seemed like we were a bother to her. She was okay but like I said acting like we were a burden. The meal was below average, my salad was teeny tiny, much smaller than they usually are. The pizza was average. I also noticed that everyone was being asked if they were a mother. No one asked me.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"pizzeria"
"blend"

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

A little tricky to get to, but worth the stop. Try a glass or two at the wine bar before you buy your bottles.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, nice gift shop & tasting area
Not too far off highway I-10 exit 81.
Tried a variety of wines - red & white
Only negative comment was a new glass was not used when I switched from red to white.
Purchased a nice red zinfindel & a chenille blanc

Reviewed 16 November 2015

My friend and I were traveling back from Arizona to Louisiana and we decided to stop by this winery. We unfortunately got there about 20 minutes from closing time but the man at the front desk treated us with respect and patience. We tasted wine (which was delicious) and he was very knowledgable about any questions we would ask. Highly recommend stopping in.