“Great selection of wines and friendly staff”
Review of Luna Rossa Winery

Luna Rossa Winery
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Deming
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We frequently visit family in the Deming area and stopping at Luna Rossa to stock up is always high on my list. They have an excellent selection of wines and are some of the best I've tried in the southwest. This location is a little out of the way on the west side of town but has a wonderful gift shop and is always staffed with friendly people who know the wines well. I will continue to visit as often as I am in the area!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"pizzeria"
"blend"

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We overheard some folks raving about the pizza they had at Luna Rosa, so we had to try it in spite of a couple of bad reviews. Really glad we did. Wine was typical of better New Mexico wines. But the pizza was just awesome. I had a plain Jane pepperoni and cheese with a couple of extras, and it was among the best I have had. Pizza coupled with wine, just heavenly.

Luna Winery is now on our list of places to go.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Staff here not very friendly. I asked about wines and wasn't even offered a taste before buying a glass. Had to buy a whole glass of wine without trying. Wine not very good. Not impressed at all.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Such a nice time out on our trip to Austin.

Sandra was pouring and she was so sweet and kind!

The over 300 acres of wine grows a huge variety of reds, whites and port.
We especially loved the port paired with chocolate.

Really enjoyed our visit. A 'must stop' on a road trip.

1  Thank IamDaenerys
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I want to express how disappointing our visit was on Mother's Day. We got sat down promptly, but we waited a good 15 min before I had to get up and ask the hostess to please send someone over. Waiters were all over the place passing us but NEVER making eye contact. The hostess didn't apologize and didn't say anything actually. A waitress overheard me and decided to take care of us even though it seemed like we were a bother to her. She was okay but like I said acting like we were a burden. The meal was below average, my salad was teeny tiny, much smaller than they usually are. The pizza was average. I also noticed that everyone was being asked if they were a mother. No one asked me.