“Nice wine!”
Review of Luna Rossa Winery

Luna Rossa Winery
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Deming
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We visited here oct. 27th. It was close to demming new mexico. Such a nice place to visit. Didn't even charged for the tasting! Sandra was so nice letting us try all the wines. She even invited us to come back to hear a western singer at the winery. So much fun and bought some wine to enjoy when we get home to arizona.

All reviews
"sandra"
"arizona"
"blend"

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We frequently visit family in the Deming area and stopping at Luna Rossa to stock up is always high on my list. They have an excellent selection of wines and are some of the best I've tried in the southwest. This location is a little out of the way on the west side of town but has a wonderful gift shop and is always staffed with friendly people who know the wines well. I will continue to visit as often as I am in the area!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We overheard some folks raving about the pizza they had at Luna Rosa, so we had to try it in spite of a couple of bad reviews. Really glad we did. Wine was typical of better New Mexico wines. But the pizza was just awesome. I had a plain Jane pepperoni and cheese with a couple of extras, and it was among the best I have had. Pizza coupled with wine, just heavenly.

Luna Winery is now on our list of places to go.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Staff here not very friendly. I asked about wines and wasn't even offered a taste before buying a glass. Had to buy a whole glass of wine without trying. Wine not very good. Not impressed at all.