All reviews waffles refrigerator and microwave room was clean cold cereal pet area very nice hotel sausage hard boiled eggs waffle maker road trip hot breakfast free breakfast would stay again new mexico parking lot night's sleep from texas
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Great place to get off the road when you are traveling with Pets. Right off the 10 Freeway and good choice of eating places. Very pet friendly. The rooms offer anything you might need while away from home. Even has a pet area that is well lighted for night visits.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQDemingNM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Comfortable room with good space and nice appointments. Plus, the person behind the counter, Linda H., was awesome - friendly, helpful, welcoming. My wife has chemical sensitivities, so we always have to check with the hotel to see if new carpet has been installed. Not everyone is nice about that. Couldn't stay here last year for that reason, but the staff was awesome. This year we called again as we travelled through. Linda answered all our questions, was cheerful in letting us check out the room. Room got the green light and we're relaxing in it as I write this. We travel all over the country during the year, the same routes, and have our "go-to" hotels. This one will be new on that list.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LQDemingNM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Brian,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We truly appreciate you choosing us and I am so glad Linda was so helpful! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Nice & clean for a nights stay just off the hwy. The lady who checked us in was very nice & helpful. The room was nice for a roadside inn. Breakfast was typical of these roadside free breakfast. Convenient & comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dee,
Thank you so much for choosing us! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!
We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I needed a place to stop driving back from a long business trip. I didnt really want to stay in El Paso and Deming looked a lot quieter, The LaQuinta was friendly had a very reasonable rate and I got a fair value for the cost around $60 dollars. I had a King bed but I also had a handicapped shower so be VERY careful with the water on the floor. You WILL slip. The breakfast was not worth staying for so get up early and get on the road, The staff was polite and friendly and the stay was uneventful. Clean and very basic, No frills stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQDemingNM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad to hear our staff was friendly and you were happy with your clean room. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice room. It was clean & nicely decorated. The bathroom was spacious. The decor was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. The tub was slippery and should have a mat. Breakfast needs to be upgraded- coffee weak, bagels stale.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LQDemingNM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you so much Anita for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I am so glad to hear your room was comfortable and clean! Thank you for letting know of some issues that need our attention, we are always looking for ways to improve. We hope to see you again in the future!