“Busy place with great food, good prices!”

Orlando's New Mexican Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Locals had recommended this place to us and we weren't disappointed. We shared the fajitas and had plenty of food. The vegetarians we were with found many options, too. Service was fast and the prices were great!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,411)

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Wow. My husband & I had lunch here twice last week and I could eat here every day if I lived in Taos. The chili sauces on the enchiladas were out of this world; we even stopped here as we were leaving Taos to buy containers of their sauce to take home (luckily we had a cooler in our car or I would have bought one just to be able to take some of their sauce home). One day I had chicken enchiladas and the other day I had shrimp enchiladas; both were excellent. I took leftovers back to where we were staying and had it for breakfast the next morning. YUMMY! The service was fast, efficient, and helpful.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Orlando’s is another restaurant we visit any time we’re in Taos! It is small, and you can easily miss it if you’re not looking for it! Yum! Yum! Yum! What they miss in size, they make up for in flavor! Enjoy visiting with people from around the world while you wait for your table around the fire. Service is excellent!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome food! A small place, but big in flavor. Worth a stop if you are in the area. Good service and atmosphere. Enchildas and burrito were great. Kids enjoyed their food, too.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Taos has so many great Mexican/Southwestern Restaurants and this is one of them! Delicious Food and great service!