“Great food, great service!”
Review of Badlands Grill

Badlands Grill
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Gallup
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Not a chain, Badlands offers true New Mexico hospitality and taste- for those of you traveling through, it's the place where locals go when they want a meal that's truly a cut above the rest, and relax with friends and neighbors. There's no dress code...no pretentiousness...just beef that's been wet-aged for 21 days, cut in-house and cooked to order...combine these with an ice cold beer or excellent bottle of wine... and you've got the stuff a cattleman's dreams are made of!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had a group of 10. Service was prompt, friendly and good. Lots of different food items were ordered, including appetizers and desserts. Everyone was pleased with their choices. Pomegrante margarita was especially good! Décor was western themed.

1  Thank momdzall

Reviewed 30 March 2018

While traveling through New Mexico I promised my friend a steak dinner. The desk clerk at the hotel suggested Badlands Grill so off we went. The atmosphere was interesting with a western flair. My friend said the steak was juicy and tender, the most tender she ever had. My dish was an imaginative fried avocado stuffed with shrimp, lobster and crab. So delicious! For desert we had the chocolate mousse, Fabulous! Our server Chelsea was friendly and efficient. The chef, JR came out to see how our food was. He was very personable and at my query explained how the avocado dish came about. It was all a very pleasant evening. I will definitely go back there again and I'm telling all my friends about it as well.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Our server, as always, was super friendly and personal. It was a great dining experience with a superb meal with delicious wine.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way to Las Vegas and stopped in Gallup for the night. Great selection of top quality steaks and fish. I had surf and turf with a 12 oz lobster tail, much larger than usual. Wonderful. Great western atmosphere and service was very friendly and professional. Andy was our server and was extremely attentive. Far and away the best restaurant in Gallup. If you go, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful dinner.. I decided to have two appetizers, shrimp wrapped in bacon and barbecue sliders. They were excellent and a lot of food.. husband had steak sandwich and rsved about it.

Been to Badlands Grill? Share your experiences!